Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Hanzo realizes something
“Uhh, Marka? If the signal is coming from the ship, what was that signal I picked up in the far away Sector?” (@BlackBeltGamer98)

Ooc- GOOD MORNING EVERYBODYYYYY

Ic- Bailey had fallen asleep right after he finished painting, and started to wakes up “Huh wha?..mornin”

Marka stops dead in his tracks, “Your guess is as good as mine; should we investigate it?” he asks. (@ItsFrostbyte)

(@Runa) I wonder what the IPA is up to. Marka thinks as he heads towards the 7th lvel of the ship.

“I definitly agree, Marka. I’ll meet you back at base.”

“Just come over here, I’m sure that is much better for both of us if we begin the investigation now.” He tells Hanzo.

OOC: Real talk, the amount of times Marka and Hanzo have teamed up since he got here is pretty crazy…I’m almost tempted to ask if anyone could do a drawing of them in a sort of Avengers type pose.

OOC: with shockfleet photobombing!

1 Like

OOC: Who made your little sprite on your avatar image?

OOC: HELL YES

IC: “on my way”

Marka goes to a docking bay to await Hanzo. (@ItsFrostbyte)

Hanzo walks in, weapons in hand and Oni on his shoulder.

“Where did you receive the other signal from?” He opens a full map of the galaxy.

“Somewhere between the six and seventh Sectors, like an outer rim (OOC: hint hint ;))”

OOC: The alphabet is used in Runa’s map on the PM topic.

“Ive got the coordinates marked, I’ll plug them in.” Hanzo says, handing over a piece of paper with numbers on it.

Marka takes the paper and he leaves the ship for his X-Wing. He pulls up alongside Hanzo’s ship. “Ready when you are.”

Blasting off, Hanzo sets the ship into autopilot so he can reequip something new: his Paper Thin Shinada Katana, which enhances Onis power and summoning

Marka follows.

Hanzo follows the coordinates to a blueish green planet. From the looks of it, it wasnt mapped by Marka. It looked rather small, about the size of Mars but a tad bit smaller.

Marka scans the planet. He also ‘scans’ it using The Force.

Hanzo uses his mind to sense out the presence. All of a sudden, his ships emergency lights sound. These weren’t ships.