Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The communication is revealed to be telepathic.

“I didn’t think Traykar was in this universe,” John mused.

“i’m beautiful not sassy!”

“Well, I havent done much”

“Oh, it’s one of the new mind comms. Blasty, shut it off please.” Eric tells him, while climbing into the pilot seat.

Blasty shuts it off, while grumbling. “Let’s just blast the punk to kingdom come.”

“What do you know of your ancestry?” Zablex asks.

“not much. My father died when I was still young in a car accident and my mother raised me. She never talked of her family and my grandfather is dead. My father said he never even met him”

“Your grandfather was an…unusual man, according to Terin. If I didn’t know better, I’d risk saying Terin was the only friend Bailey had. He would be proud, both of them, if they could see you now.” He ruffles with Bailey’s hair and then tells him. “That necklace you carry, that is a momento of your grandfather, treasure it well, young one.” He gets up and looks out the viewport at the stars.

Bailey looks down at his pendant, which contained a small, broken, peice of the vial

“I will”

He gives him a pendant in an odd shape: A heart with a cross but with 3/4 circle gaps at various points, “Terin’s Pendant, he was your adoptive grandfather. He raised your father.” He says, the chain was of silver but the symbol was stone yet looked smooth and lustrous as steel, there is a sense of magic to it; it’ll never wear down. “It’s a gift from Terin, he’d want to give it to you but as I am watching you in his stead for ever, I guess I’ll have to suffice.” Xablex tells Bailey as he offers the pendant to him. “i suggest looking for the Red Sith, he may be a curious and good friend for you.”

“wait terin was my adoptive what?” Bailey seemed a bit shaken “huh. Two grandpa’s and no Grandma, wow” he laughs a bit before putting the pendant on “thank you”

“I will explain it when the time comes. But know I will always be watching you, Dovakiin.” Bailey could swear he saw a smile in the shadows of the man’s hood. “I should go now. Have you any questions before I depart?”

“well why I’m a dragonborn is one of them” he laughs “but how did terin and my father meet? What does your face look like since you were the same cloak as both terin and my father?”

“Dovakiin was Terin’s nickname for your father. And your other questions…those answers can be found in the photo. My identity is irrelevant, your survival is however. I am a nobody in a universe full of them.” (Not uppercase) He asks for one final question. He subtly waves his hidden hand and enchants the photo to act like the Mirror of Dwarven Woodlands (Snow White magic mirror).

“ok. It was very nice meeting you”

“May our hearts be our guiding key, little Dovakiin.” Zablex vanishes through a Corridor of pure Darkness then it vanishes once he is through it.

Bailey grins “bye grandpa” he said right before he left, showing he knew

He hears a chuckle in his mind. You are clever.

my mother always said I got that from my father he seemed a bit proud of it

The spitting image. He hears in his mind.