Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

All of a sudden, silent darts sounded all around them from the shadows of the metal jungle, from every corner. Hanzo got hit by one, but brushed off the blood like a mosquito.

Marka uses his rage to set up a massive Force repulse. This will launch the darts away from the group and back at their origin.

Eric ducks into Blasty who fires shots at the enemies.

A sudden clammer behind them made them turn around slowly.

They were surrounded by the shadows, with weird scratching sounds coming from them.

OOC: At this point the group had walked into a giant abandoned crashed ship, kinda like a Destroyer. It’s dark as hell obviously

IC: Hanzo yells out “Form a triangle, back to back. We don’t know what we are facing here.”

“Grab on to me!” He has charged up his Repulse, which will tear apart anyone unfortunate to not be considered ally and in a 20 meter radius. (He’s very ticked, he’s a Sith.)

Blasty fires at the shadows, burning holes throughout the entire ship.

OOC: I wanna create the villain controlling those creatures, should I just create a character sheet for him or just control him in the story? BTW Those creatures look like the Thralls from Destiny.

OOC: Noted, I didn’t know you were a stargate fan. Ask Runa.

IC: Marka roars and the Dark Side floods the area, the repulse shreds anyone who isn’t an ally to bits in a 20 meter radius.

it waved.

OOC: Um, Thralls are from Destiny, not Stargate. Remember the hive mission at the beginning of the game? This things

IC: Hanzo enhances his vision with his helmet visor, seeing the grotesque beings ready to charge at them.

OOC: @Runa, can I create a villain sheet for the guy controlling these things

1 Like

Blasty continues to fire at them.

Marka senses them an crushes them with The Force, those that are stupid enough to get too close are then smoldering ribbons at his lightsaber’s blade.

“Come, little children…” He starts muttering in a dark voice.

“Marka, calm down. We don’t have a portable force storm with us for you control your dark side with.”

OOC: yes.

Also, I unfortunately haven’t been keeping up. What happened in the past 125 posts?

“My rage…my hatred, they are constant. These things are but puppets, expendable and many, they may as well come and die by my blade.” He growls.

“How are you?”

it shrugged.

“Can’t argue with that, just keep it moderate. The last thing we need is the beast taking over again.”

Marka twitches, the beast stirs but a cloaked being’s presence seems to keep it contained. “Perhaps, another could be suited for this creature better.” They hear a whisper.

OOC: It’s the fellow that spoke with Bailey before. He’ll keep the Beast contained but that’s it.

Blasty shoots more of the enemy.