Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Answer me or you will die. The voice says, And if you think I’m a figment of your imagination, Eric feels a cold and sharp pain in his head. Then you are even more of a fool than I thought. The being’s patience is wearing thin. (@Omega_Tahu)

“Go ahead and check his pulse, then you’ll see.”

1 Like

3IQ-7 poked the guy.“pulse? If the vacuum of space killed this guy then how are you not dead?”

He tapped on an area that looked like his bare skin, but seemed to have some sort of force field like thing on it. “Advanced galactic travel suit, protocol for all captains in the IPA.”

1 Like

“I still don’t understand. Why do you require it? This man is perfectly fine without it.” Continued the droid as he pointed to the captain.

“If you haven’t noticed, I’m alive and talking to you, and he’s all glazed-eyes and not breathing, which organic matter needs to be able to do. Now if you excuse me, I have something I need to take care of. You can follow if you want.” Marius says as he hops back into his ship and flies off to meet back with the Empress.

1 Like

“Jerk” mumbled 3,“Everyone practicality looks the same.” He grabbed a nearby stuffed animal and stuffed it into his bag,“This is compensation for my services, captain,” he said to the corpse as he returned to his ship.

Marka is getting very impatient, his anger sending microscopic ripples through The Force. (@Runa @Omega_Tahu)

1 Like

3IQ-7 boarded his ship while the air - lock shut behind him," Typical meatbags. Always being so fickle and contradictory."

He set the controls to land on the near by planet, and placed the stuffed animal on a shelf containing other stuffed creatures.

Meanwhile the corpse ’ s ship’s condition had not improved and was still on a collision course with the planet.

There it is again Marius thinks as he gets off his ship. I’ll check on it once I finish with the errand the IPA sent me on.

3IQ -7 disengaged his ship and began his descent to the planet’s surface.

The corpse ’ s ship, with out anyone to control it picked up velocity as it entered the planet atmosphere.

“You’ve got to be joking.” The armored being steps outside and uses The Force to slow down the debris and send it to an area where it won’t cause a lot of damage as it was heading for his home.

1 Like

3IQ -7 landed his vessel,“Wait, why did I land here again?”

“Ow. I must’ve eaten something bad…”

No, I will kill you, now identify yourself and your intentions or this jungle shall be your grave! The voice yells in Eric’s mind. More Force Tremors are felt. (@Runa)

3 Grumbled for a bit, before re-entering his ship and began to prepare to take off.

“I’m a person. I wonder if this is the real life human instrumentality project?..”

Marius can no longer ignore it. “Set course for this planet, our mission can wait.” Thankfully for him, it was only a short lightspeed warp from here, so he’d be able to finish his mission soon.

A loud bang was heard outside the ship accompanied by a tremendous thud. 3IQ -7 popped his head out of the ship to investigate.

He feels like his head is in a swiftly tightening vise, Last chance to answer me, or is your life really that worthless to you? The voice says, now making clear his threat’s reality.