Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“An empty-Gyaaaaah!” He suddenly clutches his head. Marka was trying to use the Memory Walk on him. He starts walking up to the figure but suddenly a shockwave throws off his concentration. “I should ask you the same thing.” The figure says.

Drawing his executioner blade, Hanzo circles the figure.

Ideruba suddenly appears “Geez Terin. Stop scaring the kiddos.”

“What the hell…”

“Watch it.” A sudden device appears on his arm. It looks almost like an eye with a closed jaw.

“Ike, in other worlds I am Zablex.” He says.

“Ay. Don’t forget your roots.” He smiles “Lets not bother these folks though.”

“Fine.” He and Ike disappear in shadows.

Bailey does stuff for reasons

Shappire flies to the IPA base after the huge attack to try and repair the Aurora. The left wing was badly damaged. A few people watched as she landed and gets out to double check on the wing. “This is not good…” Sapphire mumbled while examining it.

Ideruba appears from a couple shadows “Gotta thank good ol Terin for the ride.” He smiles a cigarette

OOC For reference, I’m pretty sure 2 of the characters are inmortal…
Also this rp has quite a few characters taken from another currently ongoing rp

Eric, Hammy, and Blasty play the card game war in the hangar.

Shappire groans a bit in frustration as she quickly shuts down the Aurora, making sure nothing will explode nor spark while fixing it. On the way out she grabs her own tool box as she stood behind the wing. She carefully climbs up it then looks down at the damage. She glances up and saw people watching her. “H-Hey can anyone help me?”

Ideruba walks over “Sure.” He grabs some chalk and writes a rune on it Gonna make this somewhat normal… “Move back.”

Bailey appears next to him (number 3) “Oh, hello”

Eric briefly looks up from his war game, before shrugging and looking back at the cards

“Get rekt punk.” Blasty says, collecting the cards.

“Sup?” Asked 3

“Hello”

@Sachi Bailey looks at her “Would offer repairs but it seems ol iderubas got it”

“Bye now,” He replied as he teleported to the future.

“Magic is better then anything you can fish up.”

Alexis and Lizzy just keep in the corner quietly

“I can use some magic, but eh”

Integra snuggles up to lizzy and grins