Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ideruba “I keep it to myself unless asked.”

“Eh, your better at naming. I got mine of my favorite video game character because the wings were shaped like his weapons” He laughs

“I, I don’t really know what I do.”

“Still flying through the stars is amazing.” After saying that, a distress signal goes off from Aurora. Shappire quickly rushed inside. “What the heck…”

“Wot is it?”

The hologram follows

Ideruba follows “Whoo. Action.”

“Yet you all better than me in different ways.” She said while sitting in her seat. “I-I don’t know.” She powers it on then listens to the call a few times. “What’s the 2nd closest planet from here?”

“Im just a guy with a crossbow that can turn invisible. and a mask…” He thinks of a mivie scene and suppreses a laugh “and i dont know. so what are we doing? Ooh can we kill stuff?”

it watched.

“I don’t really know. I’m not even sure what day it is.”

3 computer screens show in front of them. She pin points the distress call and who was attacking. “Ambush. Bounty Hunters are after a cargo ship. Dont know it’s they’re carrying…but we might be able to kill them. If you so choose too.”

“YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY” Bailey counted the arrows in his sleeve

“alright… want a ride?”

“I think I’ll stay with my ship for now. Anyone else going with us? Your welcome to stay on my ship for a ride.”

“Im in”

Ideruba shrugs “Sure.”

the hologram disappears and the mk2 appears by the cargo ship and protects it,

“Alright.” She quickly makes sure everything is secure then takes off quickly to the ships. Quickly arriving there, she lowers Aurora and close to the cargo. “I’ll try to distract the hunters.” She opens the hatch while flying above it.

the mk2 draws the ship inside it’s own hanger.