Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The hunter reaches for his sword but dies quickly from the arrow to the head. Shock fleet quickly kills the last hunter. Aurora makes a sharp turn and quickly fires, destroying the ship completely. “Whoo! Lets get out of here.” She turns off the cloaking device, then quickly beside the cargo, opening the hatch, waiting for them

Bailey turns invisible again and shortly re appears “Man, that was fun”

OOC: it’s one word.

Ooc: Noted

“Come on guys let’s go.” Shappire said as she moves Aurora up a bit

“heading back?” she heard over her comms.

Bailey sits down and wonders if he should talk or not. He talked a lot so he didnt know if he talked to much and decides to stay silent and listen to his music

“Yup, Hunter’s ship is down, I don’t see anymore attackers on the radar. The cargo ship can return back on course. We’ll meet you back at base.” She replies. “Also can you do me a quick favor and tell them to hurry back to the Aurora? Kinda wasting fuel here.”

“what ftl do you have?” it asked as it ordered them to get back.

Ooc: what is ftl?

Shappire watches them as they get on the ship and she closes the hatch

OOC: faster than light drive

“Not sure. I’ll check when we get back to base. I will meet you there mk2.” She said as Aurora takes off

the mk2 was already at the base.

When they got there, Hanzo and Marka notice the Aurora and hear laserfire.

“I’m guessing shes in there!”
(@Sachi)

They arrived back and landed. The boys left the ship and Shappire double checks that Status report for Aurora

the holographic avatar appears by Marka.

Hanzo sees the girl outside her ship.
“I’m guessing your the new one? My name is Hanzo Wukong-Ido, Grandmaster of the Wukong clan. And you may be?” He says while bowing.

OOC: For reference @Sachi, he looks like Blackwatch Genji but blue and a hooded Openfront cloak that turns invisibke.

“why don’t i get a greeting, i’m new as well,” mumbled the mk2.

“Oh sorry. I’m Hanzo.”

“i’m the mk2, aka the giant robot outside the station.”

She looks over at him. “Oh hey. Yeah I’m new here and it’s nice to meet you Hanzo. I’m Shappire.”