Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I meant does it require any repairs?”

“the twins have got it down.”

“Ok” Bailey thinks “Anywhere where i can get a knife?”

“You know what? I’ll do it right now for yea. I’ve got time.” She said as she quickly went inside her ship and scrabbled about for the wax and tools.

It watched as it printed Bailey a knife.

She gets them and walks out of the ship. “Ok Mk2, where should I start off with first?”

“Yay” when its done, bailey holds the knife “ooh, sharp”

It points to it’s face

“Alright.” She quickly puts her hait in a bun then sets it down the picks up the wax then applies it to the face

It watched her.

She adds a little bit of water to it. After waiting for a bit she gets her tools and carefully buffs it, making it look shiny

It continues to watch.

Marka asks if there is any way he could help.

Zablex appears in a shadowed area, watching his adoptive grandson learn more about his past and origins.

“No I’m good I got it covered.” She galnces back at him. After working on the face, she quickly waxes the rest of the parts. Later she sighs in relief. “There yea go. You look almost brand new. The wax is like a least 20x better than the one you used before.” She rings out the cloth into a bucket.

Marka shrugged and went off to another corner to study his Jedi Holocron.

She brings the tools back to her ship. Once outside she jumps up then sits on top of it, relaxing a bit.

“So, what abilities do elves like yourself have?” Marka asks, still studying his Holocron.

“Many. Not as strong as yours. Some have physical abilities others have magic. Rarely there is a mix of both.” She shrugs and looks over at him

“Magic is actually very closely tied to The Force. What are some of your better abilities? I only ask because I feel the knowledge gained may help others to protect this galaxy in the future.” Marka says.

OOC: I like how quickly she waved a face so big that it’s eye could cover the hanger bay door with ease…