Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: So, she has some speed enhancing spells, cool. But Elves have been pretty varying regarding their powers when you make comparisons across different sources (i.e. European vs Norse)

OOC: I like how you can see her while she’s on your face.

“Obviously jumping up and to high places. Not alot of elves can reach my height. Combat I’m good with- especially with my Scythe…I have tried magic before for water, I’m kinda good at something small. But if it’s larger than me my size or height- won’t end well. For Speed Im good at.” She jumps over and beside him. "That’s just me if you go to my home planet- you can sense magic almost all around you.

Ooc: I tried to explain and do it quickly as I can with out spamming the whole chat lol. When I mean waxing the whole thing I mean it like from head to toe xD

“So, like my kind, your people seem to be naturally Force Sensitive. Interesting.” Could elves be the sort of ‘counterbalance’ to The Sith Species? He wonders in his mind. (@Sachi)

Ooc: Trust me I can write long paragraphs which will take to much time so thats why I try to make it short lol

OOC: A guy on a RWBY RP I am in does a similar thing so, I honestly wouldn’t mind the occasional wall of text.

OOC: I don’t always write long elaborate fight scenes, but when I do, it’s long and elaborate

OOC: Oh, yeah. I think we’ve had at least one of those on here or in another RP you’ve been in.

Eric wakes up, and Blasty and Hammy continue to play chess

“Sounds about right.” She nods and laughs. “And some can read minds sometimes. I’m not that kind of Elf that reads all yor thoughts. But yeah, I guess we might be in a counter balance with your species. Gonna have to ask the elders there when I visit my homeland.”

Marka’s eyes widen. "So, you are able to hear my thoughts? " Marka finds that a bit troubling.

“Not all of them. It only works on close up distances not far. And only the present thoughts. My magical power isn’t strong enough to go through the past.” She shrugs.

“Good, we don’t need another time traveler.” Marka says. “So, where are you from?” He asks.

“Screw you man,” Replied 3IQ-7 before he teleported to the future.

Marka ignores him.

“Ehh- way past earth. Mordu is my home’s name.” She shrugs. “Its a small yet resourcefull planet.”

OOC: Fan of Brave?

IC: Marka nods. “My home world is in another galaxy, it is called the Sky River by its inhabitants.” Marka says.

Ooc: yea. Watch it on my TV lol. I knew someone was gonna guess it sooner or later.

“Huh. Question for yeah, if you don’t mind me asking. What is a Sith doing out here and protecting others? I thought they were supposed to follow the dark side.”

OOC: GTG, life.

Ooc- hello, i am back

Ic- Bailey throws the knife up and catches it a few time “i like this thing.” he begins to play five finger fillet