Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

There face’s turn grim “try it and you become scrap” they put there guns away “we have the explosive’s to do it”

“judging from your ship you have barely enough to give me indigestion.”

1 Like

They smile. They lug out hundreds of crates “thermo nuclear” Alex taps one “atomic” he lists off all of the other explosives “this is enough to destroy a planet.”

“and i’m correct.”

“Yeah and this is where i step in” a arrow flies past each of their faces “Trash it or the next ones wont miss”

1 Like

Alex sighs drawing his pistol and shooting the crowsbow. “Try me” he begins to put the crates back into his ship.

“ok” A new crossbow forms in baileys hands, bailey shoots a arrow at his foot “Dont tempt me”

1 Like

Alex sighs again he and maddie raised there riffles “put it down kid” he said.

“does he not realize the heat from those would be useless due to my hull being designed to survive the heat of stars?” it asked bailey.

1 Like

“Nah” He turns invisible

“I know but, that’s from the outside. If its detonated from the inside, it would rip you apart. Unless you are made of some insanely strong and durable materials?”

“the entire inside is made of the same stuff.”

1 Like

Bailey uncloaks behind alex and puts a knife to his throat and his crossbow to maddies head “Last warning. Throw. The. Explosives. Away.”

1 Like

“Nah” he smiles “I’m good” maddie firmly grip’s her gun.

auto turrets aim at everyone, “please if you must fight take this outside.”

1 Like

Bailey waits to see if she would shoot “Come on then…” a tall figure appears in front of her, standing much taller than her and just staring “shoot me” he smirks

ooc- it looks like this

1 Like

“Okay” she shoots it square in the chest swivelling around putting the gun in baileys face.

Alex elbows bailey in the stomach “we will leave now” he and maddie board the Marauder.

the hanger locks down.

Bailey recoils but otherwise seems fine, he laughs and appears in the maurarder “No, i dont think you will”

Ideruba appears behind them “Kids. Chill out.” Sara should be at the store getting those new sheets… We kinda forgot replacing them

OOC Duel meanings for the win