Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Cass runs to it and bailey reaches into his pocket “Ok i know i had one” He pulls out a lazer pointer and maniacally laughs

She puts her Lazer pointer away and follows after the dot with Cass, chasing after it

He eventually puts it right between her eyes and laughs as cass jumps on her

Sapphire fell to the ground “Ah no!” She laughs and quickly pushes Cass off iff her face “Watch the claws!” She holds him up

Cass made sure not to scratch her and meows

Bailey uploads the video online “Man that was the best laugh ive had in a while”

She laughs then sits up, placing Cass to the side. “And a bit of a work out too…” she gets up and snaps her back in place. “Elves- we love chasing after things.” She said then pets Cass

“I can see that” He laughs

Cass purrs and sits in her lap

She picks him up and on her shoulder. “Where I’m from, there are alot of large cats with multiple colours and powers.” She sighs a bit. “So…what now?” She chuckles a bit.

“Dunno, and are you homesick?”

“Slightly.” She shrugs then looks over at the exit. “Mordu is way past Earth. Maybe be small but it’s home. There’s alot tech here rather than nature. I’m just not use to it.” She shrugs

“You got the coordinates to it?”

“Yup. Follow me.” She walks to her ship and turns on the computer.

“Ok. Wanna visit it?” he walks with her, cass following

She gets the coordinates and laughs. “Sure. I think your more interested in the cats.” She pulls up screen of her home.

“Here it is.”

“Maybe, maybe not” He chuckles “Elves are an interesting race. so, im curious, and wow. thats cool”

Alex grinds his teeth “can I have my engine back please?”

“Wanna know something funny?”

1 Like

“That you have give the engine back to Alex or you really lIke cats?”

1 Like

“Neither, my moms name was ruby” He chuckles

“Who are you?” Alex asks.