Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Sorry, client confidentiality” he smiles “I can’t disclose that information.”

Bailey says nothing and just looks at Alex silently

Eric and Blasty wander, while Hammy floats above the town.

1 Like

“I are we going?” He asks with a smile.

She glances back at him Bailey and sighs then nods. “Yes. We getting close.”

1 Like

Eric and Blasty follow them.

Bailey hides his knife in his sleve and has the mech go on auto pilot and walk to where they were, he knew something was going to go down

“Just point the building out and I’ll do my business” Alex smiles

Bailey looks at sapphire and decides he needed to step in, but he waited

1 Like

She gets out her scythe and slices through some leaves. “Chief Tarron is in there.” She points out to the large village house. She walks up first and opens the door. “Ah, welcome visitors and Sapphire. What brings you here?” Tarron asked. The larger cat genlty places down Cass before the entrance

“Umm I’m Alex and I would like to speak with you in private.”

Bailey whispers to sapphire “Go outside and wait. make an excuse to take the others with you.” he walks out and turns invisible, walking in to where no one would know he was in there

OOC: What did I miss?

Ooc- bailey and sapphire bonded, maddie is trapped in mk2, everyone is on sapphires world and crap is about to go down between bailey and alex most likely

Sapphire nods and looks at him. “I-I’ll be outside if yoi need anything.” Tarron nods. “Certainly. What can I do for you?” The large cat looks at her confused. Sapphire’s eyes become like a dragon, swinging her scythe a bit while thinking.

OOC: Thanks.

IC: Marka feels very ill suddenly and blacks out. When he comes to, he is for some reason on the world of Mordu. “How in The Force did I get here?” He asks out loud.

In a hidden location, Zablex was watching Bailey.

Bailey stands behind the cheif, still cloaked

Cass turns into his other form and looks at sapphire “theyre…going to fight…

Eric and Blasty wait outside the house

Marka decides to wander around, looking for help.

Sapphire clenched her fist and huffs as she gets a tighter grip on her scythe. The old elder leader stands up and watches Alex.