Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I’ll have you know my name is Hanzo, and I can cut you in half faster than lightning can touch the ground. Don’t test me.”

"first of all…ex- military. did my four years and ugh. secondly, please do not call me boy, while i am only 24 i am still a adult… " he gets off his knees “and wreck who?”

ooc- i cant help but feel theres a dirty joke in there XD

Hanzo had a weird feeling about the person rudely calling him a “kung fu warrior”.

Ooc- No I swear theres no dirty jokes I swear

Sapphire blushes in embarrassment and sweats a bit. “Oookk… How about you just go over there, sited down and have a cup of tea?” She says and leads him away then with her magi she sets up a tea set. While he was busy and grumbling to himself, Sapphire panicked and walks back to them. “Really sorry guys if he insulted yea. Hes always like this.” @BrokenAxels @ItsFrostbyte

Ooc- XD

Ic- “eh its fine…whyre you blushing” he chuckled

“Blushing in stupidity of my grandfather.” She shrugs and rubs the back of her head

“ok” he laughed a bit, still curious who ‘they’ were

Ooc- gtg brb

Ideruba watches invisible near by.

“You have the weirdest family don’t you?” Hanzo says while smiling at Sapphire.

OOC: Ship activate lol

Ooc- which one XD

Ic- Bailey chuckles and grins “your grandpa’s a bit weird but he seems cool”

Sapphire shakes her head when she looks back at him. “Yup… and not easy putting up with him. My parents lwft me with him when I was younger. Hes grear and all but he can be very insulting.” She said as he walks back over to them, grumbling.

OOC All o them

“that sucks, sorry to hear that” Bailey wonders what his grandpa was like, he then realized he was back to his normal height “did you get taller…”

Ooc- @LTVmocs wot XD

1 Like

Ooc: Sapphire gets all the ships Prepares ■■■ for the shipping

“Who me? No.” She said and Tarron sighs. “Alright dearest I must leave.” He hugs her then looks over at the boys. Mouthing the words I’m watching you. Always watching then walks off. Sapphire sighs in relief a bit. “Shall we head back?”

Ooc: Ok

OOC use * or # to censor words… Or auto censor like so ■■■■

Bailey chuckles and waves him off

“Weird you used to barely reach my chin now you almost reach my nose…eh, still a smol bean” he laughed

Ooc- btw Bailey’s 6’7

Ooc: Sapphire is 5’7 XD

“Smol bean for the win!” She laughs. “Alright…Meet you guys back at Hanzo’s place.” She teleports a head of them. @ItsFrostbyte @BrokenAxels

Bailey laughs “indeed” and teleports there, leaving the portal open for hanzo

OCO Hes a ■■■■■■■ mutant.

Ooc- not anymore, they extracted the typhon, he always knew magic (i am pretty sure at least)