Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Har har. And i guess you can say that. Just be glad im not lIke my grandfather.” She lands and looks outside. “Hey its night.” She walks out and looks up at the stars, amazed by it.

Eric bought a small crew of drones to begin construction on the planet. “This should make a nice bunker once stuff goes down. A nice place to stay and watch the end of the world.”

Hammy checks his internal clock. “We should probably head back about now.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right.”

“Hey i never said it was a bad thing” he said while laughing “it does make you unique, ya know, and yeah” they see various constellations, a planet could be seen in the sky as well, and was close enough to be seen in detail, but not enough to do any damage. Bailey stares in amazement

ooc- and i am off for he night. peace

Ooc- Night @BrokenAxels

Sapphire walks over to a small open area with a few trees, an open field and a small pond. With her magic she sets up a camp set. She cooks her own food and looks up at the stars from time to time. Not worried that Alex might be close by nor anything dangerous. @Deathworks235

OOC sorry my iPod died and then I had to got I a party, also I won’t be posting this weekend except maybe tomorow morning.

IC Alex watch’s sapphire intently.

OOC: should we be scared?

1 Like

OOC maybe sinister laugh . Also can you control maddie and the Orks while I’m gone? Alex will just be in hiding.

1 Like

Bailey sits with her i swear if alex ruins this… he eats some dear steak that he had cooked, his mask was slightly lifted up so he could eat but the rune stayed covered i need to keep her safe…f*ckin alex.
@Deathworks235 a few people see Alex and walk up to him “hello, are you lost?”

Ooc- edit: gtg for an hour and a half…peace

Sapphire sits down then eats her fish, staying quiet. She knew what Bailey was saying and caught a glimpse of his face. Sapphire smiled to herself after she finished eatting then cooks another one.

Strider returns “Those God D*amn orks!” He shouts. “They destroyed my friends workshop!”
OOC: are there any rules on having more than one character played by one person?

Bailey ate more steak and listened to the fire crackling, he quietly smiled

Ooc- and I realized this is the first time she’s seen him smile XD

Ooc: I think its just the same rules for your character. I don’t think there are any specific/special rules for villains. And yes you can create another character. And I can’t see you smile cause you got a mask on xD @BrokenAxels

She leans back on a rock, looking up at the stars while eating

Ooc- I know XD man there’s a lot of common things he hasn’t done

OOC: do you have to go to the signup to create another character?
Strider sits down. “Can I have some fish?” he asks

“oh hey, whend you get here.” Bailey asked

“About a minute ago.” Replies Strider.

Ooc: I’m guessing if you are gonna use it most of the time then yea, if your gonna use it for a little it or sometimes then I don’t you have to make it

Sapphire sits up then checks on it then gives it to him. “Here yea go.” Then she returns back to leaning on the rock and eatting

“cool” he looks at the planet in the sky

@Sachi Bailey sat across from her and finished eating, pulling his mask back down

She caught a last glimpse of his face before he pulled down his mask. Sapphire rolls her eyes a bit and finished eatting. She sits up and plays around with the fire a bit. “Anyone want smores or marshmallows?”

“Sure I’ll take one.” Strider says.