Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“k” he closes his eyes and falls asleep, not even a hour later he woke up “hey” he rubbed his eyes NOT HAVING TO SLEEP A LOT FOR THE WIN

Ooc: XD

“Hey.” She finishes rotating the fish and teleports overy to him, gives the cooked fish then teleports back making another one

Ooc- I’m not kidding. I hardly sleep.

Ic- Bailey gets up and stretches a bit “fish is for skrubs” he jokes

She sticks her tounge out at him and laughs. “Just eat.” She quickly scales the fish then roast it. Later she starts eating it

“thanks” he lifts up his mask and eats “man, you’re pretty good at cookin”

“Thanks.” She smiled and eats. With her magic she plays around the fire, making it swirl around and making faces of it

Bailey chuckles a bit “never could learn fire magic but eh, and you’re welcome”

1 Like

OOC alright i am off, so if you would kindly @Sachi control Alex having him do hit and runs against sapphire. He can be captured but nothing that will permanently effect him please.

IC Alex throws a rock to the others side of the campsite making a large crack!

Bailey says nothing and grumbles a bit “wow just when I woke up. F*ck you Alex” he says as a small demon Rose from the ground and walked over there

1 Like

Ooc: Ok @Deathworks235

Alex laughs and teleports away somewhere else by the campsite. “Missed me.” He said with a grin. Sapphire quickly eats then looks around the area.

1 Like

OOC okay thank you, also keep him crazy. Alright I’ll see all you beautiful people on Monday!

Bailey stays silent

Ooc- request, can you have him hallucinate that Sapphire died? I got something planned and it’s gonna be bad*ss XD

Ooc: Ok I’ll try xD I’ll make her hallucinating thinking that’s shes dead then you can pounce on Alex - not in that kind of way lol

Alex laughs and teleports around the area, his voice echoing around the area. Sapphire lowers her ears and starts to worry. He quickly teleports behind her and punches her back, then taking off

Ooc- oh god no XD

Ic- Bailey looks mad and frustrated i swear to f*cking god…

Alison after hearing what marka was doing had the mk2 destroy the bridge of the shadow Nova, yelling, “ANARCHY!”

Alex laughs then teleports behind Bailey, kicking him off the tree then bolted off. Sapphire huffs then gets, swinging her Scythe a bit

Bailey gets knocked off but catches himself on a branch and floats back to sapphire, groaning “What is his f*cking problem…”

“Oh It’s not a problem Bailey… it’s a game.” He said and his voice echoes. Sapphire shrugs. “No idea.” Alex turns invisible and jabs a metal chip piece on her neck, then moves away. Sapphire yells in pain and rubs her neck. Then she saw hallucinations of him in different places. “Oh no…” she backs up a bit

“This is a game to you?” he looked at sapphire “whats wrong?”

“It’s kinda like hide and seek. You hide and when he finds you- he’ll taunt you in anyway…” her eyes widen and her ears lowered as her eyes became like a dragon. “There’s so many of them…” she saw him everywhere only. Alex laughs while he real him was hiding. “Exactly…” They all said at the same time