Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Sorry buddy, humans suck, my race is at war with them”

“ah, yes. ‘nice’ you know, killing my family, constantly attacking one of the only people i care about, who is probably my best freind. making us live in constant fear. you know, like ‘nice’ guys do”

“Didn’t say I approved of his methods, just that he doesn’t like humans. Which I also don’t like… for a reason I can’t recall”

“F*ck off” bailey growled

Winter scoffs, “Fine, be that way, just another useless human” he stalks away

“i literally helped save your life the other day…”

“I have yet to figure out your motives behind that, and I will someday! Humans always have hidden agendas” He walks away muttering, “And one day I’ll find these agenda’s and know what Humans spend their time doing, ha ha! then my flawless human disguise will be complete!”

“We aren’t human for the record, well at least I’m not I don’t know about Bailey.” @BrokenAxels Strider says

Bailey stays silent, he was in a terrible mood

@Strider “Half human. I think”

“AHHH what a moral dilemma! Which half of you do I want to kill!”

“You’re not? What exactly are you?”

The Drones continued to dig up the Kyber crystals, while others loaded crystals into boxes for transport.

“Yeah, have fun with that”

“I have no idea” replies Strider “I think I’m some kind of magic race”

“half of me is an alien species…typhon, if i remember correctly”

“Magic! this universe is insane!”

“Never heard of it, I suppose you may live, but all other humans must die!”

Strider Draws his sword “Leave now or I’ll tear out your soul.” Strider said to the creature.

“Thanks, wait…can you please spare my mother”

“What did I do? Meanie, you said you aren’t human”

“I suppose, once they’re knocked off their high horse and some other race is dominant those humans that survived may live”

“You didn’t do anything, I just want you to leave before I disintegrate you!” Strider shouts at the creature.

“How rude, I think you need to learn how to curb your temper. You sound like a Druth Warfiend” Winter runs a hand through his fiery hair. “I’d try for Gred levels of temperament”