Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Alex growls and follows them. Sapphire panicked runs faster Oh god… she kept thinking as they gained their speed

Bailey runned with her and tripped, losing quite a bit of pace and lost sight of her “SAPPHIRE!” he yelled for her, hoping he hadnt lost her

Ooc- And theres your queu

Sapphire runs out as far as she can. When she stopped, the real Alex and the hallucinations attacked her. She yells and groans in pain till she fell to the ground, bleeding a lot. Sapphirethen blackout from the real wounds. “Aww, you died already? I was hoping we can play more.” He says then kicks her body and against the tree.

Bailey finally teleported to her “Sapphire!” he runs to her ‘corpse’ and kneels next to it “Come on, wake up!” Alex makes him hallucinate and all he sees is her look at him and mutter ‘you did this’ before she goes limp. He had tears in his eyes “Come on dont die”

After making him hallucinate, Alex laughs as he teleports behind them. Sapphire remained motionless and only her blood that dripped down from her wounds on to the ground.

Bailey stays silent and begins to growl, his body began to morph and he began to grow taller, a black substance forming over his body and he turns to face alex

Ooc- he pretty much sees this
Related image

Alex grins. “Oh a bonus round. Bring it on!” He said as the hallucinations appeared everywhere while the real Alex teleports away from them. Quickly one by one they start to attack him and some in small groups ganged up on him

Bailey says nothing and whack all of them into a tree with one sweep, teleporting to the real alex and growling

Ooc- dont worry im not going to severly injure him, but he will get the sh*t beat out of him XD

@BlackBeltGamer98

IC: The Drones stopped to take inventory

OOC: Once @Runa implements the ‘Kyber control laws’ I suggested, then I have actual ability to do anything about this mining operation you’re doing.

IC: Marka was on The Eradicator, he receives the message from Hanzo and asks him where he currently was. (@ItsFrostbyte)

OOC: The government is turning a blind eye to let you deal with my operation. You can act.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Ooc: Ok XD

Alex looks behind and laughs. “Do you really think that Sapphire would care about you? I mean look at yourself.” He says as he carefully and quickly runs around him. “Your a monster and you scare the daylights out of her more than me? I mean seriously, you did this to her.” He mocks as more hallucinations surround him. “Surrender yourself Bailey…” They all say and the real one teleports off again

OOC: And I didn’t want to risk causing problems because I suck at subtlety, so I suggested the control laws.

IC: Marka can’t seem to shake off the feeling he’s had about the Kyber Crystals from Botanus and has his ship go there and watch from orbit the goings on of the mining operation.

OOC: I don’t really care, I’m saying that you can try.

IC: The Drones began to load the crystals onto a ship for transport.

Bailey says nothing, seeing as he couldnt speak. In his rage he whacked all the hallucinations off again, still teleporting to the real alex

Cass appears next to sapphire

Marka has a small droid watch the mining operations and try to do so undetected.

Sapphire was still out cold and bleeding

Alex looks back at him again. “Now this is the boss round.” He laughs and faces him, he was prepared to fight.

The Drones failed to notice the droid.

Hanzo breathes in deeply.
“Here we go, Dragon sage training.”
He was standing outside a giant tower Japanese inspired tower, about 12 stories high.

Hanzo walks in.

The droid streams all information it receives to the Eradicator, if there is any sort of illegal action taken, it will be recorded by the droid and cruiser then brought to The IPA ruling Council.

Marka senses a ripple in the Force but wants to put his own feelings and concerns about the Kyber Crystals to rest first. Sorry, Hanzo. I just feel as though there is something afoot here. He thinks.