Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Alice, what did you do?” Marka asks, still confused.

The Commander is now in a high security, solitary confinement cell of a prison on Earth. He is still rambling on about his plans and how much he hates Marius, Marka and all their friends.

“factory reset.” she says, scratching her head.

The technician is still working, “Wire him up, I can fix him faster that way.” He says, Marka senses The Commander’s hatred, from so far away, burning hotter and hotter as the Curse takes its course on him. Marka opens his Jedi Holocron, it always did help him to feel peace in such times.

Ace looks at him “i’m sorry but i’m not a him, but a her” she corrects

Alice gives Ace a death glare, before wiring her up “please restore my brother. I don’t need another me running around.”

The technician nods and he finds the original data that was Ace and he reinstalls it and removing the things The Commander had them add, causing a huge power surge in Ace, electricity arcs across the android’s body. “He’ll remember everything that happened while he was…broken by us, I’m sorry.” Marka watches as this transpires, sick to his stomach at the greed of humans and how the Dark Side twists a mind if left unchecked.

Ace shudders “ugh, default.”

The technician informs them that the process is done. He then is swiftly grabbed by Marka and thrown to the police officers after everything is shut down and safely unplugged. Marka leaves, saying he needed to be on his own for a bit. He goes into a training room and has the full inventory of drones attack him. The drones all look like The Commander when he was fully armored. He roars and screams as he cuts them all down, channeling every ounce of hatred and pain in his system, letting it all out on the droids. There is screaming, blaster fire, lightsaber slicing and the clatter of droid pieces as they are slowly cut down by Marka. Yes, let the hate flow through you. He hears in his mind.

Ace yells at Alice for making him go ‘default’ as she laughs softly, thinking about doing it again.

Eric watches with popcorn.

An officer runs in, out of breath. “Can someone please tell me what is happening?” His first day on the station was today and he was told this was a quiet place and all this crap happens.

“noneya” teases Alice.

OOC: I’ll play along.

IC: The officer asks, “What’s ‘noneya’?”

“noneya business” replies Ace.

The officer laughs, he needed some levity after everything that’s happened and he asks who they are, introducing himself as Lieutenant James Bond, He says his parents loved that ancient film series and just had to name him that.

simultaneously they say “we are the android twins.” and Alice adds
“i’m Alice, and this is my slightly modified brother, Ace.”

“Huh, you look like humans but I’m still getting used to the fact that there’s more life than just us humans in the universe. So, who’s your friend in the training room?” He asks.

“that would be Marka.” Ace tells him.

“You may want to see this.” He takes them to the observation deck of the training room Marka’s in. The environment he picked was one of a desert littered with statues of being that looked like him and a great pyramid in the background, this was extrapolated from his Sith Holocron; this is Korriban, ancient home of the Sith.

they watch

The final droid is felled. The sandy ground around him is littered with the pieces of droids that looked identical to The Commander when he was in full armor. The sands in the distance take the shape of an ancient being.

Marka does not notice this and calls for the simulation to end.