Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka puts the tablet away and walks into the twins’ room.

Ender’s energy form had been standing in front of the cot, his hands clasped behind his back as he stared at them before tuning to look at Marka as he entered, he seemed… Calmer than before, his form more stabilized and while his prescence still screamed of dark energy it was less… Oppressing. “Oh goody you’re here.” He said blandly, staring at Marks. “You’ve… Impressed me with how you managed to deal with the commander, due to that, the fact that my… Belonging is still undamaged, and those technicians disobedience” his eyes taking on a look of rage as he talked about the technicians, his form destabilizing more and his prescence becoming more oppressing before going back to normal as he finished. “I’ve decided to spare you and the others for taking my property, for now.”

Eric walks in with his blaster strapped along his back and holding a strange device. “It says a great source of edge is here…” he mutters.

“You’ve spoken of this ‘property’ of yours a lot. What is it that we’ve stolen from you.” Marka moves so he is between the twins and Enderlord. “So, it was you who gave The Commander that power; I’m both impressed that you can even do that but sickened that you did this for what appears to me as no reason.” He keeps a dangerously calm tone when speaking to Enderlord.

He suddenly grabbed Marka by his ■■■■■ front, Marka finding himself outside of the room as Enderlord somehow warped them “You know what you’ve taken from me!” Ender roared at him, his form erupting with its instability, the flames erupting while the rest basically erupted, jagged spikes of energy erupting from him but not affecting anything they touched, other tan a slight singing, until he calmed down, breathing deeply before continuing, “As for the commander… I needed to release some of my stored energy and I sensed he’d make for a good temporary energy vessel and also provide some entertainment. Which he did.” Enderlord said, flashing a deranged and fanged smile.

“I’m sorry but if you want me to try to figure out how we wronged you, you need to be more specific about that which we stole from you.” Marka gets out of Enderlord’s grip. “And I don’t take kindly to threats towards myself and my friends either.” His tone is still dangerously calm, he is subtly using the excess Dark Side energy Enderlord is summoning forth as a sort of ‘breakfast’ for himself.

“Why should I care about your fiends?” He hissed at him. “They’ve done nothing for me nor do they have any affiliations with me, besides, I tried to protect those two ‘children’ of yours at least, even if it was for my own interests. It’s not my fault those technicians disobeyed but I dealt with them at least, you should be thanking me. As for what you stole, of course you know what it is, why its what brought you here or at least that manan.” He hissed in irritation. “I’d prefer to not let you know but I figure it’s pointless now, we’ve already been partially found out and it won’t be long until the rest is figured out.”

“I am thankful you protected the twins but still I have literally no idea what I stole from you; it seems your beef is with Marius so why don’t you talk to him. And I got thrown into this galaxy by a rare Hyperspace Lane that only shows up every few thousand years but closes after one jump using it is finished. I ran away from my old galaxy so I won’t be bothered by anyone seeking to capture and put me in another research facility. Also how have we ben ‘partially found out’?” Marka is starting to show some annoyance as he didn’t have the best day yesterday.

Alice wakes, and walks out. Peering into the area which Marka and enderlord were in.

Alice, go back to the room and wait for me, it isn’t safe for you to be here. Marka tells her. He is waiting for Enderlord to respond. (@KAI_BORG)

She nods in response and goes back.

"Fine, then you don’t know, I’m surprised you missed our ship crashing then. Be happy I released some of my energy or this conversation would’ve gone a lot less nice.

“Well I must’ve been off world at the time. So, you won’t bother us?” Marka asks, his left hand wanting to grab his sword or Lightsaber but for the sake of preventing things from getting ugly, Marka works to maintain control. “I would also like to thank you for something else, all the excess Dark Side Force energy you’ve been calling in has served as a sort of ‘breakfast’ for me.” His tendrils are twitching as he is now an an invigorated state of mind.

“I wouldn’t recommend attacking me with that.” Enderlord said, indicating the lightsaber. “This is just an semi-solid energy projection I’m using, your attack would be useless and even in this form I have more than enough power to deal with you.” He said, forming a small ball of dark energy on his finger tip, flicking it and sending it towards a wall, cutting through it instantly and revealing the next room. “Oh? I was wondering why you’re energy seemed to be increasing.” Ender said as he heard he had been feeding Marka.

“Forgive me, but that is a flaw of my kind, our connection to The Dark Side is so great that in ancient times war was constant and unity was but a weak dream.” He grabs his left arm with is right, the temptation is getting stronger.

“Really it’s for your one benefit of you don’t. I’m amazed at your lack of control despite how long it seems your species has had access to the amount of energy you possess.”

“Our relation is a mutualistic symbiosis and we are practically the most powerful naturally Force Sensitive species but we became practically extinct due to Dark Jedi or Sith Lords crossbreeding with the Korriban Sith to the point of the bloodlines being diluted to where they basically are no more.” Marka smiles a bit, “The lack of control is a side effect of being basically the only Red Sith in this ‘Milky Way’ Galaxy and having nobody to help me learn of my power except for Holocrons and ancient records of Jedi, Sith Lords and Red Sith that are long dead.” He explains. He senses that two others are watching but can’t pinpoint where they are as they seem to be everywhere but they feel like Sith Purebloods and very powerful ones at that.

“Makes sense, with how closely related you power is to mine I can understand the lack of control. Why, I can barely control myself, but it’s still more than you and this isn’t even my natural power.” He said sneering at him.

Marka is a bit surprised as he thought that this guy was some kind of Force Entity considering his presence in The Force. Both Enderlord (I actually typed ‘Enderman’ but I caught it before it got under the radar) and Marka sense the 2 Sith Pureblood presences and still can’t figure out where they’re coming from.

Alice listens through the wall.