Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Interesting, these entities are powerful and have enough training to hide themselves, they’ll make for fun playthings.” Enderlord said maliciously. (It’s ok man, happened to me too.)

Marka shifts his focus from finding to identifying the 2 presences. He’s quiet for a bit then he sees 2 things flash in his mind: The first is a tomb in the Valley of Sleeping Kings and it has a man with a horned helmet sitting on a throne, head propped up by his right arm. The second shows a statue of a man in armor in a city on a desert world. Marka is panting, “I think I know who they are.” He says, he looks nervous.

“Oh? Really? Who might they be? We’ve been looking for some fun!”

“Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow, the two most powerful Sith Purebloods in all of Sith history.” The two hear a pair of bone chilling voices, “Well, well, well, they have finally found us.” The two ghosts are only heard and seen by Marka and Enderlord.

“Oh ho ho, more with eh? You’re always fun, especially when you lose.” Enderlord said in malicious excitement. “Oh we’ll have fun!”

“We do sense your power and bond with The Dark Side of The Force but we came to watch how our little ‘namesake’ is doing.” Marka Ragnos says. Naga Sadow speaks, “He is the first True Red Korriban Sith in countless years, we wanted to see where he went and we found him in the training room.” Marka is unable to speak as he is awestruck by the fact that these 2 rarely appear to others.

Marius is messing with the gauntlet on his left arm, a completed version of the one before, as he listens next to Alice.

Ace pops his head up and asks Marius “when did you get here?”

“A few minutes ago.” He says.

he leans back into his cot “okay.”

“I’ve just been following.” Kai whispered from behind all of them.

The 2 Sith Ghosts vanish and Marka is still in shock about it.

“Oh they’ll be fun.”

“They are not to be trifled with.” Marka shudders a bit and faces Enderlord.

“Oh and why? We’ve killed stronger.”

3, having loaded his ship with his merch, headed back onto the station for adventure and exploration.

Marka explains what he knows of them. (Here’s Ragnos’ info and here is Naga Sadow’s info)

Alice activates her cloaking and sneaks past Marka.

Marka senses Alice moving past him, Be careful.

“Oh yes they might be fun! Also I see you!~” Enderlord said quickly Turing to stare directly at where Alice is.