Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka moves his arm so it blocks Enderlord’s path to Alice.

“Oh don’t worry, as I’ve already told you I’ve decided to spare all of you for now.”

Alice stops in her track, and swallows.

“Good to hear. I hope that we don’t have to worry about any ‘aggressive negotiations’ in the future.” He says, he hears footsteps approaching them.

OOC: (@Runa) The new Commander is approaching Marka.

“Oh don’t worry, I feel I might be able to get back my property even sooner than expected.” He said flashing a quick glance at the wall where Marius was listening in.

3 stopped at one of the many businesses littering the station. This one in particular was brightly colored with a flashing l.e.d sign. The inside was just as garish and was filled with a multitude of different gaming consoles,“What is this place?” Mused 3.

Marka senses the others listening in on the other side of the wall. “Enderlord, why are so intent on those behind that wall?” Marka asks.

“Oh? Why one of thems the one you all took!” He said, flashing a dark, menacing smile.

Marka takes a step back, feeling the malice from Enderman. “Watch it, if he is to be returned, I would prefer if it’s of his free will instead of forcing him to do so.” Marka says, concerned for his friends’ safety.

“Oh trust me, he’s already mine, as you probably don’t know, I require a host to be able to do… Well anything, and he’s mine, surprisingly the only one to resist me and survive my power to.” He replied.

He walks up. “Hi! I’m Bob, the new commander. I’m sorry about my predecessor, but I’ll make sure to do much better and to treat you all with great respect!” The commander seems to be very nice.

Marius follows him in. “I just got a message, the representatives should be here soon.”

“Welp im screwed.” Kai muttered after hearing what Ender said.

Marka shudders, the idea of entities possessing others is disturbing to him.

OOC: Is it okay if I ask if the various species from Stargate SG-1 can appear in this RP?

IC:[quote=“Runa, post:975, topic:36409”]
“Hi! I’m Bob, the new commander. I’m sorry about my predecessor, but I’ll make sure to do much better and to treat you all with great respect!” The commander seems to be very nice.
[/quote]

“Good to know.” Marka says to Bob, not looking away from Enderlord to make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.

“Ooh! Another one of you!” He said leaning in and staring shim in the eyes, smiling evilly before frowning. “Oh, you’re no fun, nothing at all like the old one.”

the invisible Alice pokes bob from behind.

OOC: Runa’s got control of Bob.

OOC: i know, i just messed up.

OOC: s’alright.

IC: Marka is still staring down Enderlord, still concerned he may do something stupid. (@KAI_BORG)

He jumps a bit. “Ah! What was that?”

@BlackBeltGamer98 OOC: I’d say no, as I don’t know anything about them and wouldn’t be able to gm them properly.

“Oh quit it.” Enderlord says to Marka. “He has no interest in power like the other one.”