Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“So, what should we do in the meantime?” He asks.

"Can I, try out one of these games? " Asked 3

“I don’t see why not.” The person behind the desk replied as they tossed 3 a token.

Alex sits at his usual seat, ready for launch “Unit V4-X6, head for home!”

He gets the okay to return home from Station Control.

“They didn’t even recognize me, sweet”

“Alex, we know who you are. The new Commander has pardoned you.” The officer says.

“Oh, I didn’t realize that. Well tell the commander, I’m sorry about the trouble I caused”

“Will do, and stay safe.” The officer says.

“Thanks” Alex commands unit V4-X6 to head home

Ace walks out of the room, though as he sees Enderlord he walks back into his room.

Eric wanders into the same room as Enderlors and Marka and looks up. “Found the source of the edge…”

“Dunno.”

Just then, three people walk into the room, each with a different flag on their right shoulder. “I assume you are the alien who wanted us?” One asks.

“hi!” Alice tells the trio.

The one to the left waves.

she waves back.

“I assume, from your differing banners, that each of you represent a different country of this Earth?” They hear from behind them. Marka is in full armor, his lightsaber strapped to his left side and his sword to his right.

OOC: stupid autocorrect!!! Night all!

The one to the left nods. “That is true.”

The one in the middle holds out his hand, as if for a handshake. “Sam Washington, nice to meet you.” Marius tentatively shakes it.

The one to the left speaks up. “He’s from America. I’m Pattie McEmerald of Ireland.”

The one to the right bows. “And I am Taro Sakurai of Japan. It is an honor to meet you.”

1 Like

“Yeah and I’m murder McGee! Anyone wanna have some fun?!” Enderlord asked, appearing behind them and leaning forward so his head was visible inbetween two of theirs, chuckling as Kai facepalmed.

Eric walks in. “Large amounts of edge here.”

“Yep! Call me the edge one!” Ender called from his spot behind the representatives, Kai smacking him in the back of his head as he walked over.