Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

IC: “Language and at least we are trying not to go down that path, again.” Zablex says.

OOC: Marka isn’t exactly part of the most cooperative species. And now the idea to have Marka make his own Sith Empire is looking very good right now.

“Sorry, gramps” He apologizes

OOC: not really my concern if he becomes a terrible war lord, it would just make Three more victorious.

OOC: I truly hope I’l get to have the chance to permanently off that clanker and not have negative consequences from it at some point in the future. If he does make his own Empire, I’ll try to make sure he isn’t gonna turn into a warlord.

IC: [quote=“BrokenAxels, post:10566, topic:36409, full:true”]
“Sorry, gramps” He apologizes
[/quote]

“Well, we are in a new universe now and we have the chance to make amends.” He says.

OOC: Like I said before, you can’t get everything you want.

“Huh.” She said and the ship shuts down. “I’m gonna. A have to hold that thought for the bet. Generater shutter down for some reason.” She gets up and walks out. “Hey I didn’t know that Zablex was your grandfather.” She walks up in front of the ship, jumps up and opens the cap.

OOC: -bleep- you too.

IC: [quote=“Sachi, post:10570, topic:36409, full:true”]
“Huh.” She said and the ship shuts down. “I’m gonna. A have to hold that thought for the bet. Generater shutter down for some reason.” She gets up and walks out. “Hey I didn’t know that Zablex was your grandfather.” She walks up in front of the ship, jumps up and opens the cap.
[/quote]

“I’m full of surprises, and the relation is by adoption of his father.” He explains, shrugging at the first part.

“Ye. and hes a kewl grandpa” He chuckled a bit

Cass just stares in horror about how bailey just changed topics in .5 of a second without seeming to care

“Thanks, Bailey. Nice to know I’m a cool grandpa.” He says with a chuckle and gentle smile.

“Awesome. At least you got left over family.” She smiles and lays down on the edge then reaches inside to find the problem with the generator. “After since everything that happened… and what hell is going on here…” she mumbles and tries to fix it

Bailey returns the smile and pulled out a notebook and began writing something down

Zablex asked him what he was writing.

“Ok…” She mumbles then whistles loudly and a troop member runs over with a brand new generator and with some tools.

Bailey looked a bit embarrased “Nothing”

Cass looked over his shoulders “you write stories?” He received a punch

“If i say nothing that means dont spy on it, dipsh*t!”

jeez, sorry

“Its fine- and yes, i write. can you guess my favorite genre?”

adventure?

“Horror.”

She looks through the window and at them. “What yea writing Bailey?” She asks and cracks her knuckles a big while replacing the old to the new.

hes writing fanf-” Cass gets another punch to the face and drops to the ground “ow

“A horror story.”

Ooc- i had to. im sorrym i had to do this. XD

“Kids, no fighting each other please.” Zablex asks as he goes to the generator to help fix it.

“Hey don’t hurt Cass.” She says and attached a few wires to it. “Really? Five nights at Freddy’s?”

Zablex groans, “Some of those animatronics are just plain disturbing.” He looks to see if he could do anything to help fix the generator.

Ooc- He was saying fanfiction

Ic- “Five night at wot?”