Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“weird”

“It is strange. But it is also rather interesting. Each element has the power to create and destroy; even Light and Darkness.” He says.

@Sachi “Can you hear me Sapphire?” Strider asks still a ghost. @BlackBeltGamer98 “What about you Zablex?”

Zablex’s Elemental symbols pulse faster then they make a spinning ring and then project Strider’s ghostly form in the center. “Long time no see, Strider.” Zablex says.

“Back on Mordu, sometimes the elders told us about the fire, water and earth.” She says. “Some were myths others were true stories. I’d prefer the water element.” She smiled a bit.

“Yea I can hear yea Strider.”

“I went to a different universe to find a colleague of mine and I made him angry. He disintegrated my body and now I can’t go back to normal.” Strider said to them
“Can you guys see me?”
@Sachi @BlackBeltGamer98

A small portal appears and a blue skull spider wearing being steps out “Hey- spirits is master element” He looks at bailey “hi bailey”

“Oh yeah, your my other. Hi echo, Youre in the wrong rp th- forget i said that. Back to your universe” Bailey shooed him

“ok ok, god everyone heres so short” He jumps back through the portal

“It seems to agree.” Zablex says as the sense of the Water Symbol speaking was felt. “Through spells, and gifted powers one can control these Elemental Forces but Time is one of the more dangerous ones as it is the strongest yet fragile and if it is damaged, all things suffer along with it.” The Time Symbol did seem to be rather…frightening; it had great power but that same power was why it wasn’t to be meddled with.

Zablex nods, “You are visible to the naked eye.”

“How’s Blaze?” The Nobody asks.

Echo peeks his head back through “Good. Tell cass belial says hi” He leaves

ooc- Bailey has secret fourth wall awareness =P

Zablex nods. “Will do, tell Blaze the same from me.” He says as the entity leaves.

Bailey looked a bit nervous for some reason

“What’s wrong?” He asks his grandson.

Sapphire nods. “Agreed.” Then she looks over at Bailey. “What’s up with you?”

“Nothing” He tried reassuring them they dont need to know

“There is the Life Element but it is not one to be wielded by beings, it wields them.” He says.

“Are you sure? You know I want to help you.” He says gently.

“Yeah, its fine”

“If you want to talk about it in private, we can.” Zablex says.

She listens to him but stays quiet. Something is wrong…

Bailey reluctantly nods

Zablex pulls Bailey aside so they can speak in private. “So, what’s bothering you?” He asks once they are certain nobody else can hear them.