Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

(@Runa) Marka feels as though enough of his strength has returned but doesn’t feel ready to take on an army yet. R3 was monitoring the Sith’s vitals, making sure he wasn’t ill or damaged in some way.

(@BrokenAxels) Zablex was reading a datafile that contained information on this universe, considering how new it was it seemed pretty well made but the universe was made fairly recently so not a ton of info was really known.

Bailey walks over to him “hey grampa”

He closes the file. “Hey, son. How ya doin’?” He asks.

“Good.” he grins a bit “Gotta question”

“What is it?” he asks, curious.

“Wanna play some overwatch later?”

“Sure, I’ve got some time to kill later.” He says shrugging. He pulls up the most recent Overwatch comic as the notification was in his email.

OOC: Gonna be gone from 1645-2200ish today, you guys know the drill.

Bailey nods “Alright, till then im gonna go talk to sapphire”

Zablex nods.

Bailey jumps Through a portal and lands next to Sapphire “hi” @Sachi

Hanzo walks almost undead-like to the light at the end of the tunnel.

The light was the inside of a dojo. He looked down and saw he was younger, a child. His brother facing him, frozen in time.

Bailey wondered where Hanzo was

Ooc- what the heck?

OOC: I will explain later

Ooc- ok

Ic- Bailey continues to wonder where Hanzo was

Hanzo attempted to move his brother Genni, who resisted and stayed still. He was younger too, in fact, everyone he saw in there was young.

He walked outside, to his planet.

Just then, Hanzo was tapped on the shoulder by someone, which brought him out of his stigma. Genni stood beside him.

“This isnt real. I know you might want to think that, but its not.”
“Theres a Fallen general by the name of Rakhorak. He captured us, and put us in a weird chamber, where simulations became reailty. I dont know where we are, but i was knocked out for a while before finding you.”

Ooc- does that mean all our characters are in it too or just him?..

She gets up and takes the knife away from the Alexis’s hand and made it dissappear. @EmperorDeath

@BrokenAxels She looks over at Bailey and smiles under her mask. Oh hey.

@ItsFrostbyte Sapphire sits back down and thinks to herself. That’s was weird… hey I wonder where Hanzo is? she pulls up a screen and looks around for them.

Bailey returns the smile, wearing his mask too, so really neither of them saw the other smile

I wonder if she hass 4th wall awareness… he thinks to himself

“hi”

“Hey again Bailey.” She said and looks around the screen. Sapphire flips up her mask. “Yes I am aware if it. Why so paranoid talking about it?” @BrokenAxels

“oh. whew.” he sighed a bit “didnt want to bring it up and freak you out” he shrugs a bit, then sat down, wondering how long itd take before zablex would be ready for their match “lets hope bel- cass. doesnt make any bets or anything this time”