Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Sapphire continues to look around for them on the map. @ItsFrostbyte

Ooc- Alright

Ic- @BlackBeltGamer98 Bailey got his ult and spotted junkrat, grinning as they hear ‘Justice rains from above’ and a barrage of rockets getting launched at junkrat

Zablex calls medic and mine-jumps to cover.

After finishing the round, bailey laughs “Alright, you win. Dang youre good” he chuckled “but i think id win in the crucible”

“Probably, good game by the way.” He says with a smile.

“Very good game, gramps” he offers a handshake

He takes it. “I may be old but that doesn’t mean I can’t do well in fights.” He says in a humorous manner. He somehow looks exactly like he did in the photo, as if he hasn’t aged a day.

“you dont look that old to me” he laughs a bit

“I a,m your grandfather, even though I look like I’d pass as your brother.” He says, continuing the joke.

Bailey laughs at that “wouldnt suprise me at all”

“So, wanna get some target practice in?” He asks.

“in what?” Bailey seems curious

He gives Bailey a spacesuit with clamps on the feet for walking on the surface of a ship. “I can survive in space, remember?” He asks.

“ooh, sounds fun” Bailey grins “shall i get my crossbow?”

“I said target practice, didn’t I?” He asks. He gives Bailey the suit. “I’ll meet you outside.” He says.

Bailey nods and puts the spacesuit on, grabbing his crossbow and walking outside

Zablex has an odd staff-like weapon and a set of energy spheres. “Just give me the signal.” He tells him, somehow he could be heard on the comm unit in Bailey’s suit even though he was talking normally.

“alright.” Bailey nods “Lets do this”

“Pull!” Zablex yells as he throws an energy sphere with his tool, it seems to be filled with a stormcloud that is going nuts.

Ooc- wut do i do