Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Alexis tries to give puppy dog eyes to sapphire.

Bailey read a paper full of tablature

Zablex was reading a book.

Bailey grins “finally” he goes inside and grabs a guitar, sitting down, and begins playing

Sapphire looks at the Alexis. “What’s with the face Alexis? No your not having the knife back. To dangerous for you.” @EmperorDeath

1 Like

Her lip quivers.

She groans a bit. “Alright fine. But you have to tell me why you need it.” @EmperorDeath

Bailey walked into a armory, almost empty from the battle that had occurred and counted what he had left.

One sword, a gun and some armor

“D*mn”

“Self defence” she says beaming

Bailey walked out the armory, and back out into space, sitting on the ship and humming

Strider phases through the ship “Hey Bailey,” he says sounding depressed.

“hey strider” he yawns, sounding empty while he talks “you ok?”

Hanzo looks back down, and his body was normal.
“Who captured us”

“Um… ok. Just don’t hurt yourself, nor me. Nor anyone else unless they attack you.” She laughs a bit then makes the knife appear and gives it to her carefully @EmperorDeath

“It’s just that I don’t have a body, and that Vaal is after me for some reason.” Strider replies.

“i hope he lets up” Bailey yawned, not in a rude manner but because he was genuinly tired

“Yeah,” Strider says, “Do you know a guy named Masdor?” Strider asks.

“No, should i?”

“No you shouldn’t, I was just wondering.” Strider says looking at the stars.

“alright”

After a bit Bailey thinks about the last time he had a good drink. He walks inside and looks for a beer, taking his helmet off and sipping from it, only drinking about half of it then putting it in a refrigerator, saving it for later