Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: That’s a relief.

IC: Some of the station security arrest the fallen warriors and take them to the med bay.

(@Runa) Marka is still watching the podraces.

Marius returns and walks up to him. “An exotic sport, no? We heard about it from someone claiming to be out of galaxy. Either way, that’s the way to the food court, over there’s an arcade, and there’s the guest rooms. At around 5, I need you and the others to meet me right outside that door there to help present. Okay?”

“Well, they were right. Podracing hails from my old home galaxy. The folks that do this usually have reflexes of Force Sensitives.” He turns to Marius, “Understood.” He resumes watching the races.

“Not to alarm you guys, but we’re under attack.” Said three as he walked in.

OOC: Wait, you’re at the IPA place? I thought you were still at Earth.

Knight curls up into a ball in space, confused as to where he is located.

OOC: why would I be on earth. My space ship’s explosion flung 3 towards the space station.

OOC: I said at Earth, as in you were in the area.

IC: The officers nod and contain the fight while redirecting the civilians.

“So. Um. What now?”

“Incapacitate but do not kill them.” The lead officer says.
OOC: I’ll be off from 5pm-10pm due to work.

1 Like

“And why shouldn’t I shoot to kill? That’s what their doing.”

“The only way to interrogate a being is if they’re alive and we want all the facts before we decide what to do about them.” The officer says.

“Eh, I’m shooting to kill. That’s all the info I need.”

“You’ll be arrested for homicide(?) if you do.” Is the officer’s response.

“Do you penalize the soldier for serving his function?”

“True but, as far as we know you could be harming innocents.” The officer is getting annoyed.

1 Like

“How are they innocent. They have guns and they are shooting. Simple. Precise. Dead.”

Marius walks up to Erik at the Interuniversal Power Alliance Planetoid Structure Base(usually just called the IPA Base). “Hey, feel free to explore the place as you wish.” He says. “Just don’t kill anyone.”

Alice and Ace poke their heads out of the shockfleet.

Marka finds some comfort in the podracing, it’s kind of a small piece of his old home in a way.

Marka wonders what time it is. (@Runa)