Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: Honestly I feel like the biggest problem in this RP that has caused nearly every single other problem in the RP is the crossovers. There’s not a single conflict I can think of that wasn’t started by the crossovers.

It was one of the main reasons why I had the universe reset, along with the fact the old universe was getting explored really quickly. Granted, it didn’t go exactly like I thought it might, possibly due to me not being there, but still.

IC: Eric flies in space on his small cruiser.

OOC: agreed

SOOC: and that statement says everything about how little I know about that franchise. And, @Ace, I stand by having Zablex here. Besides, I will probably have to do a facelift to his character later on. I more consider this to be a test run for the guy, more or less. Anyway, back to the RP.

IC: Marka notes the face that the technician pulls, “Relax, it was a joke. They probably have other priorities than substituting military leaders.” Marka says. He prepares to go inside and loads a little something into his blaster pistol hidden in th folds of his cloak. (@Runa)

OOC: don’t worry, I’m not gonna attempt murder, just give the doctor a little shot for his patient.

OOC: KH should get it’s story strait before any crossovers happen, IMO

OOC: I though its story was crossovers.

OOC: +time travel, +high school philosophy, +plus some contradictions

OOC: High School philosophy?

OOC: philosophy taught at a high school level

OOC: What exactly is taught?

OOC: what makes one human

OOC: is that where the heart and nobodies thing came from?

OOC: essentially

OOC: Basically. The reason I think it’s not too suitable for Forum RPs is because the story revolves around the Main Characters being the only ones able to defeat the enemy. And since it’s an anime video game, it has a wide range of attacks and moves to choose from, which is probably as OP as Makuta are.

OOC Kh in itself is a crossover between Disney and FF.

Cloud is freaking in it.

IC @BrokenAxels “Who said I would use a mech” he says.

@Ace the person glares daggers at Ceilica

He nods and they prepare the stasis chamber.

“What was the point of saying that. Whoo hoo, you’re an Edgy Tryhard.”

“He said he was gonna use his mech. I told him if he did hed regret. Sure. I may be edgy, but if it keeps her from being hurt” he nodded to celica “worth it”

@Firestorm “and i quoute ‘the wrath of a mech and his pilot’ sound about right”

ooc- i literally dont rememberwriting that. ew.

i may delete it, because man thats cringey

Ic- When he glared at celica, bailey glared back

Celica looked back and forth, very confused

Masdor steps between Celica and him, staring at him with cold eyes.
Masdor suddenly teleports away.
OOC: I’m gonna go an a short hiatus from the RP, see you all soon.