Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Your a robot,” she quips

“Similar to you.” He says. “But more specifically, I’m a Reploid.” He looks over at Trey, but decides not to scan him, he feels it unnecessary for the time being.

“Reploid?”

“Robots with intelligence and feelings just like a living being.”

“Am I a reploid?”

“I don’t think. They’re a line of different robot models; all Reploids are as I described, but not all that are like what I described are Reploids.”

“Oh…”

“you do have intelligence and feelings, but by definition, no”

“Okay,” she said sounding confused

The ship aims it’s quad lightning cannons at the ship Alex is trying to steal.

“Man, it must suck to be a robot, I’m glad I’m not one.”

Marks sees Zablex and walks up to him. It is a tense moment until the Sith punches the Nobody in the nose. Zablex reels from the hit and fixes his nose so it is back in position, with a quiet crackling sound. “Shall we call it square, then?” He asks, holding his injured nose. Marka only nods yes then returns to Sar’s side. Zablex walked up as well, introducing himself.

OOC: only post on here for a bit. You all know the rules on my characters when I’m gone.

“What was that?”

Sar nodded. “Nice to meet you. I am SAR Proto-3, or Sar.”

Meanwhile, Hanzo and Genni still are suspended in the chamber, but Hanzo is starting to crack the glass.

Theres also glitches in the simulation. Many of them, some changing bodies and others entire limbs.

OOC: ummm… Ho-ho-holy crap! XD! What have I missed?!

Ooc- you were in this!?

OOC: …yes about a couple thousand posts ago, you should check out my guy in the sign in topic! You’ll like em!

OOC: he was fairly important towards the beginning

OOC: aw thanks.