Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Sar looks at it, scanning it, then denies. “Keep it. I’ve got something now.” Skits on the sides on his right forearm open, flipping out blades that come together as a double sided sword, and extend out farther then it was, which was right above his fingers, to the length of a normal blade. That was followed by a guard flipping out of the slits, before they closed up.

“Then perhaps I should train you.” Marka says. He takes the sword and enters a fighting stance. “Programming and data only take you so far, to hone those talents and skills is how one truly learns the art of the blade.” He says to Sar. “I feel it my duty to teach you; there will be times where you will be the only one who can fight, I want to make sure you can survive when that time comes.” He squares off. He intends to teach Sar all he can about how to fight with a sword, perhaps teach him a few new tricks.

Celica meanwhile entered the ship

“Don’t diss a guy just because he’s a robot. He may be an excellent sword fighter.”

“Hopefully shouldn’t take long; I’m a quick learner.” He says as he does the same, the sword blocking his front and the blaster behind it.

Marka, old friend. I have no time to explain right now but Kar-Em is either back from the dead or cloned somehow. Either way, he’s alive.

As they entered the ship they could see it was quite normal in the inside, a few hallways with doors interspersed around them, leading farther in, either back, towards the middle or the cockpit.
The way to the middle was the most damaged, most rooms probably useless but you never know, the way towards the engine was heavily irradiated, anyone with tech that could scan radiation would have it be going off the charts, possibly even malfunctioning, luckily it was seemingly mainly contained.

In the hallway they had entered they could see a room slightly farther back, the door blasted off, glimpses of tech through it, closer to the cockpit were two rooms, the closest with the door still shut, the second seemed to have been locked but the door was now extremely damaged, barely connected to the door frame and sparks flying.

----------

@BlackBeltGamer98

As Marka felt around with the force he could feel surprisingly large amounts of dark side energy surrounding the cockpit, yet also seemingly somehow mpbeing muted, or contained,p, despite their already noticeable strength, and for some reason it felt… Familiar, if only a fraction so.

Masdor felt a telepathic message, he teleports to the source. He suddenly appears on the rafters of the room Kar-Em is in. ‘What the hell are these things?’ he thinks. Masdor notices the crack in the glass and sees someone inside, ‘Why does he look familiar?’

“No guns, just swords.” He says as he begins attacking. A trained eye in lightsaber combat would see he was incorporating training drills into his fighting style. He hesitates for a brief moment when he senses what is in the ship but breaks it off when he hears Hanzo’s message. He looks conflicted between his debt of protecting Sar and his debt with Hanzo.

Sar sees him. “Do what you need. I’ll help.” He said. “What better training than learning on the job?” He then reasons.

Marka has Sar follow him and tells Zablex where they’re going in case anyone asks where they went. Marka calls for a transport to the Empress.

Sar points to the Empress, which they had landed on the planet this time.

Marka nods and asks for Sar to get the ship in orbit once everyone is accounted for.

(@ItsFrostbyte) Hanzo. Marka sends a telepathic message through the Force, repeating it like a communications beacon of sorts. Once he found a signal, he’d point the way.

OOC: to provide challenge, it’s gonna be like the Dowsing in LoZ: SS, where it gives the general direction but doesn’t give exact directions. I guess Jack Sparrow’s compass would also apply mechanics-wise.

1 Like

Sar gets them out to orbit. “Where to?”

Celica meanders around the ship

OOC: What ship is she on?

OOC: The crashed one

1 Like

Zablex appears nearby, “Just thought I’d stay close in case things go wrong.” He keeps looking, keeping an eye on Celica

(@Runa). Marka keeps quiet, the area around him seems charged with energy. He seems to be in a meditative state.

(@ItsFrostbyte). The message kept repeating.

She continues exploration

Sar sees this and does not bother him, instead plugging himself into the ship and exploring its code and his own.