Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The shots bounced off of the station’s force fields, Three began rapidly typing on one of the station’s control panels opening a comms channel between the station and Arakhin’s ship,'If you want me dead so bad, Do it yourself ya lazy slob. " before cutting off the feed.

@Shadowrockboy190

@Shadowrockboy190

Alex makes it to his destination “I hope I’m not late…”

Marka waves to Alex. (@1000Purse30)

Marka takes a seat. (@Runa)

Marius takes a deep breath. “Ready guys?” He walks right up to the door.

1 Like

Marka gets up and stands with Marius, only nodding as he feels that words would be unnecessary.

The twins follow.

The door opens to a half circle area with walls about 6ft tall in front of them, above which were 19 floating chairs. In each one, sans one in the back left which was empty, was a representative for another species. They see how many people has walked into the room and one presses a button, and a chair like theirs appears for each of their guests. “Please, take a seat.” The one says.

“Oh my! What fun!” Ender whispered manically to Marka, Kai just sighing.

Marka bows a bit and then takes a seat, keeping silent unless he feels it is necessary to speak.[quote=“KAI_BORG, post:1232, topic:36409”]
“Oh my! What fun!” Ender whispered manically to Marka,
[/quote]

Marka ignores him.

“Death awaits us all.~” Ender whispered into Marka’s ear, quickly moving away before retaliation could occur, giggling madly.

Death is a natural part of life. My goal is to live it so I may be able to have no regrets in the end, I just want to enjoy every day that I am able to live. Marka responds, he is still silent. (@Runa)

“Ooh! Morbid, I like it, same goal for us two too!”

Morbid, no? I seek to help others and, in that, I guess recompense for my species’ failings. Marka says, finally revealing why he even listened to The Jedi Holocron.

OOC: He’s kinda like how Darth Krayt was, he is learning from both philosophies to gain a better understanding of The Force.

OOC: nice, Ender and Kai are just out to have fund, do as they want, even if some of their definitions of fun are different, such as killing.

IC: “Oh? Really I and my host are just out to have fun.”

OOC: Huh, and that’s where Marka differs from Krayt and Ender: He doesn’t seek to rule over a civilization nor in wanton death and destruction. Marka just wants to survive and do some good.

IC: This conversation is finished. Marka responds.

IC: “Oh fine.”

OOC: yeah Ender does enjoy his destruction, as for ruling… He’s to impatient for that.

OOC: And that is what, I think, was the downfall of The Sith Lords: They were patient but not enough, they always seemed to jump the gun at some point and that is when they fall, Sidious lasted the longest but had underestimated Vader’s feelings of fatherly love towards Luke and, well…watch Return of The Jedi for that.

IC: Marka smiles but it is hidden by his helmet/mask.

1 Like

OOC: this spells doom in Ender’s future, of course he’s already had doom happen to him many times, that prion of his is both the best and worst thing that’s ever happened to him.

OOC: But, is it what spells his permanent end? That is the question on everyone’s mind.

OOC: either himself, the necklace being lost somewhere no one else can find or… A few other, much more difficult ways.