Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“…oh, hi…wait…what?”

“he’s my grandpa, I was named after him… tradition I think”

“Grandpa?” She asked, tilting her head

“my dad’s dad.”

“Okay.”

“All of you get running NOW!” He orders the group as he begins to run from Kai, now Epitome Kai.

Bailey picks up Celica and begins darting

Grand daddy Bailey groans and follows them,. Realizing he could fight for himself quickly came to a halt

As Zablex starts to run a needle suddenly comes flying from Kai’s direction, slamming into his back, as it hit a feeling of numbness and tiredness started to spread from the area.
If Zablex could see the needle he would’ve noticed it dissolving into multiple ‘particles’ of metal that quickly blew away in the direction of Kai.

“Tsk, tsk. Why that won’t do at all.” Epitome said in demeaning tone, waving his finger like he was reprimanding a child. “Why, I can’t have you running of just yet you know. Why, I haven’t even gotten to collect samples yet.” He said, chuckling with manic glee as surgeons tools formed from his fingertips, not even reacting despite the blood and tearing they caused.

“god people thought i was edgy” grand daddy Bailey pulls out his crossbow

“Edgy?” Epitome said in a confused tone, pausing for just a second as he tilted his head in confusion, staring at G!Bailey before continuing. “What is this, ‘edgy’ that you are talking about?”

Zablex only tells the others to keep running as he uses the Chakrams to create a wall of plasma to slow down their pursuer as they tried to put as much distance between it and them as possible.

“Tsssk, do you really think that’s going to stop me boy? I always get what I want.” Epitome said in irritation, his arm suddenly converting into a canon like appendage, firing a large green ball of plasma towards the wall, blasting through it with ease… And a large explosion.

OOC: think hunter arm and gun

“you are a walking dot hack reference”

“The hell is that?!” Epitome yelled back in frustration, not understanding any of his references, as he stalked towards Zablex.

Zablex tells the others too keep running and to get literally every living being they can to get as far as possible from Epitome Kai and send as many military willing to help fight alongside Zablex as they can. He gives them a speed boosting spell that was rather simple but very effective. He needed to find a place where no innocents would get in the crossfire if he was to fight Epitome Kai. He kept putting up roadblocks of sorts to slow him down in any way possible.

Ooc- I got epitaph and epitome confused lol

“Would you just stop resisting already?” Epitome said, sighing in frustration as he either blasted through or evaded the roadblocks. “I can promise it won’t hurt, much…” He said with a malicious grin, suddenly flinging his arm forward, three more metal needles launching with quite a lot of speed towards Zablex.

OOOc: @BrokenAxels ey, is ok, they’re pretty similar.

Zablex launched a wave of earth at the needles using his sword axe, destroying them. He increased his speed.

Grand daddy Bailey took aim and shot, as great as a shot with a crossbow as he had ever been

As he did two of them shattered while the third managed to get through, if now spinning and at a slower speed, barely nicking Zablex’s shoulder before hitting the ground and dissolving, yet still hitting long enough to give him the minor effects of whatever liquid these things had in them.

While he did that, Bailey’s crossbow shot appeared in Epitome’s vision, who reacted only by arching his eyebrow in mild confusion before raising his arm, the bolt slamming into and through it. “Hmm, well that’s a new weapon type for me.” He said, shrugging as he continued on, ripping the bolt out and ignoring the damage.