Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Interesting, very powerful, slow, scaled. Weapon chosen.” Epitome said as his eyes flashed with code, his arm morphing into a knife like point, nearly scalpel like in shape, the edge glowing a plasma green as he flipped over the claw, slashing down across it the blade sharp enough to cut through material harder than diamond and the acidic plasma only helping.

Ooc- who said he was slow? Lol

Ic- thats supposed to hurt? I mean, if I were in a smaller form I guess it would…but… that’s just pathetic

OOC: so no magic is out of the window?

“No, this was.” Epitome said as he jumped up the dragons form, slamming his arm into his eye.

OOC: E’s slow to Epitome XD

Ooc- guess not. Then again it never was a confirmed thing…meh

Also the immortal thing was already magicso I don’t think that would worked

@KAI_BORG fair

Ic- G!Bailey tsks as the wound began to heal, he shook his head violently side to side

“You are welcome.” Epitme said mockingly, holding onto on of his horns as he slammed his blade across his head while being shaken, his feet in the air, attempting to hit his other eye.

Ooc- his horn would be like 200 feet away from his eye. I stated he’s over a mile long, he’s far from short, too.

Ic- G!Bailey rolls his eyes in annoyance god, youre annoying

OOC: Eh, can’t blame a guy for trying.

IC: “Yes, many of my… I believe victims is the word? Have also said the same, they are all dead now.” He monotoned, slamming his blade into G!Bailey’s head, right in between two of the scales hitting flesh, forming his other hand into another one and doing the same, dragging himself forwards, towards his eyes.

unlike them, I can’t die. he sighs as Cass and the dopplegangar hover over them “forget about us?”

G!Bailey shakes his head once more

“Nope.” Epitome said, spikes erupting from his back to prevent them from falling on him, just letting G!Bailey attempt to shake em off, only causing his blades to ■■■■■ and turn, goring bigger and deeper holes where they were inserted. “Also, anything can die as long as you try hard enough.”

you tell yourself that the dragon vanishes. G!Bailey was free falling about 500 feet off the ground laughing like a maniac, landing with a soft roll. He had broken his shoulder but it had already been to heal

Cass and the dopplegangar just float down (LIKE MARY POPPINS Y’ALL)

“I do not understand why I would tell myself a fact I already know.” Epitome said as he fell, slamming into the ground and creating a crater, pushing himself up, much of his metal frame visible and his limbs definitely fractured. “Hmm… I always hate having to use these.” Epitome muttered, before pulling out a needle containing a silvery plasma and injecting it into himself, stiffening as his bones rapidly re-healed and nearly seemed to have even strengthened, his flesh healing at its normal rate.
“So I take it you are a coward then? Using tricks and deception to win a fight despite your superior size?” Epitome asked in a condescendingly questioning tone.

“a coward?far from it. I call this toying with my prey”

“Really? I must say if this is your idea of playing with your prey it is quite a bit… less than I expected from you, quite boring in truth.”

OOC: Would you rather be fighting Predaking?

OOC: what does the the decepticon gestalt have to do with this?

OOC: This guy is dragonic and has more tricks up his sleeve. Just saying that as a thought.

OOC: Nah, pretty cool though, Epitome’s just really, really not nice, kinda a self made sociopath, he has a conscience hes just kinda sealed it away.

OOC: Perhaps it needs to be ‘unlocked’? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OOC: oh i thought you meant this guy: