Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: Huh, I didn’t know there was more than one Predaking; shows how little I know about TF.

IC: Zablex kept as far as he could from Epitome, he felt conflicted between risking his own hide and enduring pretty much eternal pain (survival instinct) and what his heart was screaming to him, to get in there and help them.

“Don’t worry!” Epitome yelled out, noticing Zablex. “After I deal with this lizard I’ll come to collect you for testing!”

“just a start. I mean, if anyone here is the coward it is you. Using others abilities. That’s being cowardly”

Ooc I’m going to bed, goodnight

OOC: K

IC: “I do not understand your implications, all of my abilities are my own, either naturally or through modification.”

Zablex snaps, he begins running towards Epitome, even from this distance the anger, hatred and sheer unbridled rage and power felt like a massive supernova hitting him at full power. “You threaten my friends and family and now you will pay the price!” He roars, echoing with what felt like countless voices overlapped. His Gauntlets glowed like stars, hair glowing like a golden flame and his crimson eyes were like live flames in how they burned with only a fraction of his power. The steps were becoming less frequent and suddenly he dives underground. Epitome looks for a bit before getting a massive uppercut from beneath him, sending him flying into the sky.

OOC: Original or AC?

OOC: ?

IC: “Hmm this is a new development.” Epitome thought as he went flying, feeling his jaw rehealing after being broken from the punch. “This may increase the difficulty of his capture… by a touch.”

OOC: Original fits better:

IC: Zablex swiftly began an onslaught of attacks on Epitome, faster than he thought possible in anything. He was having a hard time even seeing Zablex due to his speed. He felt like a ragdoll, flung around and unable to react nor counter.

“This is quite… boring.” Epitome thought blandly, feeling his bones shatter and reform before he suddenly shot a hand off, smacking it into Zablex’s face, having slowed all of his process’s just to be able to track him.

The arm was ripped off and he was now wielding an odd, key shaped weapon wreathed in fire, the thing emanated very powerful magic and seemed to be somehow tied to Zablex. The instant it touched any part of him at all, it felt like he was on the receiving end of one septillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x) of his own worst tortures. The anger Zablex had was evident in every swing. Each swing was like a deity’s swift retribution and graceful as a fully realized Avatar. He didn’t stop, he would have to find a way to weaken then destroy Epitome himself. Epitome felt like a flat mace hit him suddenly and saw the weapon’s guard was what hit him, and it was definitely spiked. The onslaught continued, each side trading blows and barely able to be seen by the best trained eyes. “You do not deserve to remain, Epitome. This is the pain of all those you have tormented, killed and mutilated for your amusement!” He yells, still echoing like crazy. Kai and Ender/Void didn’t feel the pain that Epitome was feeling, that was the odd part about it, almost as if it was creating openings for them to retaliate in the mind and seek out his weaknesses and destroy him using those weaknesses.

OOC: You crossed the Mata Nui danged line, Epitome! Feel the wrath of an furious member of Organizaton XIII. No. 0: Zablex, the Wandering Seeker of Fire and Light.

“Tssk.” He managed to grunt out through the pain, slamming a fist into Zablex’s face and launching himself towards his arm, grabbing it and reconnecting it. “Realize this, the more you damage this body the more you damage your precious “Kai’s” body.” He managed to get out, wheezing in pain yet still somehow ignoring it, the wounds on his form healing.

OOC: Also a septillion? Thats quite a bit.

Who said I was actually attacking the body?” He felt prompted to look in the planes that were similar to Limbo.

OOC: He is ticked and has unlocked a connection to his other, the Hidden Key itself. He is now accessing power he couldn’t have otherwise comprehended.

“Bah, I am the true form, he has no ability to remove me and neither do you, to do so is to cause death. Now then just surrender and let me study you to recreate your ability, it is due to your own struggles that I am forced to kill your friends.”

I am afraid you are going to be rather disappointed, for my ‘ability’ as you call it…” He hits him very strongly in the head by the weapon. He hits the ground very hard. “Then you are sadly mistaken, for it is a curse placed upon me as punishment for the greed of one group whom I traveled with, it is the true meaning of pain and suffering.” He sends Epitome into a region where there were no innocents, it was a barren plain of rocks. The sky grew dark, a fiery light piercing the swirling clouds overhead. Crimson lightning would lance across the sky and strike the ground. In their light, Zablex’s cursed form was visible as though it were a clear night with a full moon. He resumed his swift assault. “Also, I will never surrender to the likes of you!” He says as he cuts off the entity’s arms.

As he spoke Epitome stood there quietly, looking down before, suddenly chuckling darkly. “You think I care about your punishment? Your idiotcness?! FOOL! I only care for what I can use! For what can bring them back! You mean nothing, your pain, your curse, your devotion.” He said darkly, his eyes blazing as arms suddenly burst from the stumps of his shoulders. “You think I can’t do as you do, change your world, change your plans?! I AM EPITOME! The last and greatest of our project and I will bring them all back!” He roared in anger.

OOC: Gotta leave, continue 2morrow eh?

OOC: Okay. See you tomorrow.

IC: Zablex doesn’t waste words and just continues the fight.

G!Bailey simply watched, humming as if this was a show to him “do you not gain your abilities via samples from others?”

“Of course not.” Kai called out, moving at a faster rate than before, a mildly feral look ion his face as he fought with new strength he had somehow found.
“While I have modified myself using adapted abilities from sample they are mainly latent/subconscious abilities, they are quite similar to how your heart beats without manual thought they also do so. My healing rate is one along with a few others, most every other update such as my nanites are ‘natural’ in the terms of I made them myself, such as this one.” He said before extending a hand in a claw position, each finger erupting in long, thin blades, each aimed at Zeblax.

OOC: gonna be inactive for a long while, you know the rules.

OOC: K

“ah, it seems I misunderstood things. I apologize.” Bailey yawns a bit and the dopplegangar vanished