Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“You’re talking way to much about yourself, you gotta hit em where it hurts, not go on and on about how great you are. At least, that’s what I would do.”

“… I have talked about myself being great?.. I do not recall actively boasting… my sensors may be in need of repair.” Epitome said musingly, poking around at some of his more exposed bones.

“Guess they are.”

“I-I presume so.” Epitome said, genuine confusion in his voice as he lifted up a few panels, fiddling with the mechanics within.

“We should go have a drink at somepoint,” Said Trey.

“I… sure why not, seeing as how I have agreed to currently not kill you all, sure.” Epitome said shrugging before saying musingly. “I wonder if I still retained the capacity to get drunk…”

G!Bailey began thinking about what happened to everyone he knew. Where they were, how they were doing “I wonder where John is. Ide too” he pondered

“Oh dear…uhm…ooh man. Cass, will ya give him the news bout John?”

Cass nods

Hanzo uses Oni to blast through the ship to Communications.
He contacts Marka, while Genni grabs a stasis rifle from a depot and covers him.

“MARKA!! Send your ships and get here now! We’re pinned down…here!” (points out an area around a blue moon, around a 10 minute flight)

Marka immediately changes the Empress’ course to there. (@Runa)

Sar understands and gets prepared, going over different space-battle protocols the ship had archived on the database.

“Be advised there is a clone of Kar -Em here of unknown power.”

“I will kill him and every Fallen that will not surrender to me or my charge. I will have to teach you my language after this mess is dealt with.” He moves towards Sar, “Does this ship have a database on the Ancient Sith Language? I believe it would be wise to teach it to you at some point.” (@Runa)

“It has over 200 languages archived, I can check after this debacle.”

“So, will my demands be agreed to?” Epitome asked in a semi-irritated tone, holding his hand out to Zablex.

OOC: Also I may or may not have recently made a Knight/Gladiator based Piraka after accidentally figuring out how to stick this on his face: Large Figure Visor, Kentis : Part 54169 | BrickLink

OOC: why u do dis, actually that’s kinda cool.

IC: Masdor decides it’s time to go back to the real world.

OOC: Thanks! I actually stuck it on the white piraka’s face and yes, it has the entire plastic spine and such too, along with a custom torso that’s hunched (surprisingly hard to make). =P

1 Like

“Not those terms. If I were to go with you, you would experiment on me then you would destroy everything not long after you finished with me.” He states clearly. “My terms: you accept magic is among many of the things you cannot explain through science and reason, you never threaten the safety of the infinite multiverse-to which there are no exceptions, you vanish forever and leave the only personalities in your body to be Kai and Void/Enderlord and you will never resurface.” Zablex’s voice isn’t echoing but his power ‘pressure’ hasn’t dropped at all. “Do you accept my terms?” He says. “Oh, and that means you cannot experiment on anyone or anything including your body.” He adds just for clarification’s sake.

OOC: yup, he’s not gonna budge and this is the last warning before things get difficult for everyone.

“What sort of solution is that?”

IC: “Oh really? You think I’ll accept death after what I told you I need to do?” He hissed, small spark of, something, flashing around his form as he jabbed a finger into Zablex’s chest. “Here is my offer, I will take one sample and will run a few simple, basic tests here, in front of your friends, no torture and no death will be caused and I will not attempt to kill any of your ‘friends’.” He said, spitting the last word out with disgust. “I will not accept your ridiculous belief of magic and I will not threaten the multiverse, not that I had any plans to in the first place, one universe is enough for me. If anything you should be talking to End about that.” He said with a smug look on his face. “And I will not forcibly take control of Kai, only control that he ‘willingly’ gives.” He said, holding out a hand, a serious feeling emanating from him as he nodded his head in agreement with Trey.

OOC: Ditto with Epitome, and trust me, I’ve been holding him back a lot from what I have planned of his abilities, remember he is highly, and I mean highly, trained in his skills.

alexander stops and looks at granddaddy bailey “I think our timeline is being rewritten”