Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Ah thank you, I would have done that myself with more precision and pain-killers if you had wished for them.” Epitome stated, staring at his shoulder while he waited for the regeneration, lights flaring in his pupils before his spike extended, entering the arm and siphoning off a good amount of ‘samples’ before retracting.

The findings were conclusive, they had no genetic capacity for this kind of healing factor, they were by all rights, already dead.

“Hmm. Interesting.” He muttered as he delved deeper into the genetic contents, searching for any mutations, no matter how insignificant they seemed as he continued to watch and wait for the regeneration.

There was a sort of sense of power that Epitome could feel in the depths of his spirit. The arm regrew. (Like Piccolo from DBZ)

As it started to regrow he suddenly flashed forward, grasping onto the exposed flesh with a hand as motes of ‘dust’ floated from his hand, visibly entering the flesh before he pulled back.
Zablex felt a slightly disconcerting shifting feeling before it was swept away by a mixture of Epitomes own latent power and mild painkillers.

Zablex was not liking this interference, he will let Omni be his healer because he trusts Omni far more than Epitome. “What do you want me to do next?” he asks. In the Station Realm, Zablex projected himself to check on Omni.

“Nothing, that was my final test.” He replied. “I have injected you with nanites that will scan you entire body before returning and compiling a report.” He replied, waiting, and for just a moment Zablex could see something in his eyes other than the cold, mechanical look he usually had, it was, to put it in simple terms, a broken look, just a glimpse of tiredness of years,a loneliness that existed in few others and something else that he couldn’t decipher before it was all locked back behind his mask of science.

=======

“I-I, oh essence I didn’t expect that.” Omniscience murmured, visibly disturbed and semi-scared, h-he must realy be serious about this, h-he rarely uses those."

=======

“Ah good. They are done.” Epitome muttered before Zablex felt another disturbing feeling of sliding beneath his skin as ‘dust’ floated off of him, heading towards and being absorbed by Epitome.

OOC: Gonna have to leave now, be back 2morrow though!

1 Like

G!Bailey takes a nap in a tree branch

“So thats where i got that from” Bailey proclaims, as if he had answered a question he wanted the answer to for a while now

“Marka, jump!” Sar says as he opens the hatch and jumps out, skydiving towards the fight after they got close, shooting any Fallen he sees on the ground.

Marka jumps off gracefully and catches up with Sar.

Two rods come up out of his back, extend, and rocket boosters and metal plates come up onto them out of the holes they left, before the holes close, forming wings on his back as he glides to the ground.

Strider sits around with Bailey, suddenly Masdor appears beside Strider “You son of a b*tch!” Strider says

“what now?”

“Hmm, I have gathered some info on your condition and am currently attempting to re-create the conditions, currently I will only be able to temporarily give one you ability once I have fully reverse-engineered it.” Epitome stated, his eyes having a glazed look as code flickered across them.

The data was having issues. Tech and magic weren’t compatible with each other. The closest he would get is an enchantment but that would do pretty much nothing due to interference from the tech.

“Tsssk, your energy signals are distorting my readings, currently all I have gathered is a possible combination to temporarily duplicate your healing factor, which actually works in quite an interesting way, it appears to suspended your pain limits to keep your body from interfering despite its nervous systems persistence that your body is in danger. And I have partially gathered how your brain has been reformed, it appears you have energy signals that managed to properly reform your synapses so as to keep your original personality and memories despite its age, a feat that no one else has yet to replicate, so far only bringing back vegetables.” He muttered, twitching from the magical interference.
“This will be fun.”

OOC: basically he’s scanning the energy waves/types and levels of your magic and is attempting to replicate it scientifically, it’ll take him a bit to get close.

Trey scanned him/them?

OOC: who?

“I was talking to Masdor” replies Strider

“i figured, but what now? What did he do”