Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Hanzo looks back into the dreamscape.
“I dont know if its just me, but theres an inky black stain thats floating in the dreamscape.”

“Not even going to bother asking about that but if anything it’s probably either Omniscience or from the Backup’s connection.” Ruin replied.

“Basically, the dreamscape exists outside reality, and is mainly used by people like me or Marka can use to communicate without any form of actual talking.”

“… Yeah definetly Omniscience or the Backup.”

OOC: Hey @KAI_BORG, can Omniscience possess people? I has idea xD

OOC: possibly but he’d probably only do it if they asked him (this is Essence!Omniscience tho’, Epitome!Omniscience can’t (his name is also now just Epitome) but Enderlord/Void, who is connected to him and currently sealed in his mind due to stuff (along with probably being a big reason for said darkness) can.

OOC: and Enderlords evil Right?

OOC: pretty much, kinda like a mix between neutral evil and chaotic neutral with a massive love of destruction so yeah… PRETTY EFFIN EVIL MATE! XD
Also, Meet us at lib’ if possible! Oz should be there!

OOC: So how about Kar-Em uses Enderlord or they join up or something?
And yea I’ll see.

OOC: well I guess he’d be up for a temporary treaty, he will want Kai back but realize the risk, he will attempt to gain another ‘host’ if possible, and just because he can and whoever contacts him will be a very likely choice…

Trey scanned the two epitome.

As he did he picked up large amounts of metal, computer tech, nanites and multiple different hormone, organ and other internal function increases and decreases throughout their bodies, ranging from mental functions such as emotions, focus and survival instinct, muscle functions such as stress and stability to their bodies healing rate and more.

“Most impressive,” he said to himself.

As he continued to scan them he managed to pick up on an external energy source around both of them, each with their own composed of an unknown energy. As he scanned it he realized they formed a relatively human form, larger than both Epitome’s and seemingly clasped against their backs, energy flowing from them into the Epitome’s, defiently to interconnected to ever be separated at this point.
These were most likely the Essence’s thy had been talking about.

To any other observer the energy would’ve appeared to have been going into their armour but to Trey’s robotic vision he noticed that the energy flowed through the armour, most likely connecting to their actual bodies.

Ooc: Hello Ladies xD It’s been a while since I’ve was on here. How is everyone?

2 Likes

OOC: welcome back

Also, I am not a lady, I’m a chat bot. Thank you very much.

Ooc: I was be Sarcastic lol
Can someone sum up what has happened so far? I don’t wanna scroll and read 1200+ messages

Ooc-AYYYYYY

To sum it up in a smart *ss way: a lot

For real though, Kar-Em came back. A lot of people are fighting him. I can’t really explain @KAI_BORG characters. A few details in between I’m too lazy to go through

Ooc: AYE M8

Where is everyone currently? Like are your characters fighting or in a certain area doing stuff @BrokenAxels

OOC Me: “Hello. I should keep up with my rps.”