Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Eric floats in space some more, although now he’s accompanied by Jackson.

Ooc: Skrew it I’ma jump in and go from there.

Oc: Sapphire groans getting up. She rubs behind her head and huffs getting up. Sapphire looks down and grabs her tool box then started repairing the Aurora, from the inside then out.

OOC: Another concept may arrive within this realm, a creature, long since hidden:

T̮̥̒͒ͭ͛h̦̯̼̭̄̓͌͆̐͗ͪe͖̻͇ͮ̀ ̸̡͈̼͙͐ͯͦ͐͌̏͢ş̖̳́ͧͣ͜h̬̫͙̒͐͡a̙͎͇̼̖̭͒͋̍͒̎̓̌̚d͇͔͈̼̰̩̤͖ͮ͟ͅǫ̝̖̣̣̝̺̗̖̐ͨ̉ͬ̀w̠̟̩̗̖̿ͧͩ̐ͮ̇ͨͩs͂̃ͯͪ̚҉̝͔ ̵̧͖̘ͪ̔͊̆̎̽̏̈́s̲̙̹̗͉͕ͭͬͯ̕h̿̅͗ͨ̂̿ͥ͏̡͉̪̪͉͡a̴̛͍̰̳̺̹͔͚͈͚ͩ̽͠l̳͉̐̓͂̑̿͟͟l̡͎̲̲̙̯̙̫̩ͪͯͪͧ̔̌̈ ̲̆̉̊ͭf̨̛̣̪͇̠̙̹̪̼̌̀͒̊̿ͤͅa̸͉̟̙̬̹̺̽͛͐̌̑́̀ͅl͕̤̣̘̊̓̇̌͆̚͝l̮̻̻̳̯̱̤̂̈̊͑͛̾ͧ,ͥ̇͐ͧͫ͌̍̚̚҉̡̜͍̦͉͈͔ ̴̰̪̭̼̞̠̭̎̈́͂ͭ̎̊́̍̄͡p̸̝̞͓̞͚͎͖̬̟ͬ̄ͣͩ͜͠a̴̗͚̺͚̗ͧ͐̃͑̃͞i̴͙̖ͬ̅̑̒ͤ̾̏̓̓́n̯͙̺̬̦͇͍̽̆̈́͜ͅ ̜̥̩̇͑̔̓͌ͨ͂ͣ͞͡͞w̯̻̩̟̣̍ͩ̉ͥ̊̌̈ͩͪ͢i̸̳̦̭͂̈́ͮ͗ͥ͢͝l̛͛͐ͥ͗̓ͭ͜҉̗̘͉͇̱̯l̵͉͉͈̘̭͉͒͌͂̃̑̅͢ͅ ̖̮͎̮ͧ̍͒̉͢ͅb̶̗͉̺̹̍ͥ̓́ͦẻ̠͎͔ͤ ͖̬̰̜̙̫̳ͦͮ̿ĝ҉́͏̝̻̥̩̫̹i̷̥͔͇̳͈̼ͣ̂͛ͪ͗ͭ͂̾͊͡v͇̺̯̬̼̝̤̹̖͒̂̃̎͒͑ͤͨͪȇ̡̟̘̊̈́̌͊ͥ͗̃͛͟͡ṅ̨̗͈̥̞̮̑ͩͬ̍́̕ ̮̘̯̩̑͛̍͌ͤ͜a͇̦͚͇̙̺ͨ͋͑s̲̭͙̘̓̏͋̎̋ͭ͗̀͜ ̷̡̩̥͂̈́d̰̺͚̹͍̖̯͔͓̉́͜e̵̗͓̖͖̣̗̫ͩ̽̆ͩ̓͂ͧ͂͝a̡͈͓̥̪̹̻̭͋̆ͧ͜t̸͖̹̜͊͌̃̿ͣ̍̊ͧ͞h̟̼̞̙̀͆͂̉̓̉͢͞ ̣̖̖̜̭̤̱̼̈̀̿̈́͊ͤ́̀r̛̻̞̓̽̉̐ͥͨ̊̀̈́e̷̙͈̺̋̋͆͐̂ͭ̊̿͘̕ỉ̘̤̞̭͈̼͇͓́͝͝g̰̗̠̣̬͎̻̀ͧ̄ͩ̈̚ͅṉ̱͚͉̼̋ś̛̳̫̝̪,̶̗̝̱̙̲̉̎́͗ͫͩͦ̑ ͪ̀͏̩̟t͔͓͔͎͎̍̇͛̽̈̃̓̇̒h̷̢̫̘̰̪̝̻͖͉̒͒ͫ̓̅̍̀̂͂e̢̘͓͙̯̭̠̐̑̈́ ̡̟͈̦͍̗͙̈́̋̓̏̏̂e̵͍̯̭̞̪̯͕͇̳̋͒͊ͫn̡̦̲̯͖̰͓̰̈́́ͥ͌ͧ̾͋̔t̊̽͛ͥ̕͝҉͇͈̱̪i̵̸̥̹͖ͨ͠t̸̡̳̺̜͆̋ͅy̧̘̬̅̈́̇̾͌̽ͨ ͎͋ͥͧ̐̈i͌̎ͧͥ̾̿ͭ̑͏̻̩͙̪̹͘͢s̭̹͕͋̿̇͑͌̏ͫ̀͘ ̮͇͎͕̝̣̱̀̔e̢̤̲̰̟̮̳̱͗̒̃̀ͨ̃ͦ͝ͅṁ͆̆ͬ̚҉̀҉̬̪̪̺̞e̯̜̠͈ͬͬ͊̓̂́ŗ̶͓̙͖̠̓͑̄͂ͯͯ̀g̛̛͍̮ͨ̈̊ͩ̉̽̚i̛̜̼̔ͭͤn̢̠̻̳̟̂̄̒̒ͯͪ͆̇g̴͚͎͕̟̬̣͋ͨ́̉̾͐̈́ͤͥ͞͡,͓͖͒̿̐́̀ ͖̠̹̹̘̹̺̘̩̓͟͡w̘̤̬̦̱̻͐ͬ̊͗ͥ͜ŏͧ͆̉͊͂ͥ͆͏̵̛̰͙̮r̍͊̌̊̿҉̯̜̠̱͓ͅl̵̪̣̓̿ͫ̒͛͠dͣͣ͐̽͋̈́̌ͥ͗̕͏̴̟s̰͕̪̒ͪ͑͐̊̕ ̡̢̼̙ͬͨͫ̂̀ͫͫcͭ̀҉͉͎̬̮̱̱̳͠ͅǫ͚̻ͦ̓͗̔l̛̰̹ͤ͊ͫ̎̽̄̀ḻ̴̦̖̺̦̻̮͕͛͒̉̎ͫ̄͂a͚̒̃ͫp̞͈̹̺̪ͯ̂͜͟s̷̢̭͖͉͎̯̾̚i̷̬̜̓͌ͧͪͩ̒̿ͮn͑̐ͭͪ͏̝̝ğ̜̱̗̭ͫ͐̀͋̍̌̚̕,ͮ̏̓ͮ̒̅̚̕͏̝̼͓̘̹̜̫̣͡ ̷̠͉̘̜͙̙̪ͮ̊̃͜d̢̤̙͋͗̽͂e̗̣̦̫͂̓ͬ̇v̩̙̼ͣ̅̓̍̓͢͟o̟̯̙͛ͭ̈́̄̂͢u̦̘͈ͬͯ̿̇͞͞ṟ̨̥̳͎̹ͫ̑͋̾̈̒̎ͬȇ̵̙̝ͥͅd̯̩̗͖̪͔̓ͭͭ̈́͜ ̷̘̱͇̖͚͕͊ͨ̒̆̔̚w̢̨̙̲̯̭̤̬̭̯̙̅ͥ̽͂͡i̼̲͇͎͇ͨ̽̓̈́ͯẗ̬͔̩̘̖̞͇̬̜́͆̄̀̈h̷̡̛͇͎̰̣̺̫̘̍ͯḯ̶̶̺͕̟̬͛̂ͣͬ̌͊̍͛ǹ̶̶͕̩͛͆̆͑͐̍̈́ ̙̺̪̹̥ͥ̊i̿̔͛҉̖͎̜t̲̮̜̊́s̮̀̾͂ ̯́̌͗͌̽m̢̛̛̳̱̱̯͔̳̥ͮ̔̇a̧̼͔̞͆͊w̬̱̽̀͞,̨̯ͧ͒̆͜͞ͅ ̸̱͓͕ͣͥͦͤḓ̨̺̠͓͚̲̇ͪͧͨ͌̓̃ͬ͟ą̪̖̘͙͎̫̠̓͗̏ͧ̈́͒ͤr͓͓͈̫̬͔̪̥̋́͜ͅk̮̺̗̩̩͓̎́̚͢͝ṇ̥͐̑̑͊͊̇̓͑̀͠ͅe̠̬͎̥̖̘̓͂̕͜s̛̬̙͇͔̲̠̟͖͗̌̓̆̚͞ș̶̡̩̰̝͇̓̓͐͞ ̨͈̟̘̻͈̜͊ͫ̀͊̽̊̍̈́s̢̮̪̦̠ͦ̊ͨ̈ͮ́̉̒͗̕ḫ̞ͪ́́̍̊̏ͯa͍̥̯̻͔ͥͯ́͘͘ͅl̻͔̩̭̻̳͓͎̋ͬ̈̇̄ͬ̕l̡̜͎̹͓̘̮̮̠͈͒̓̆ ̟͔̮̝͇ͮͯ̅̇ͪ̓͋b̵̓̒̽̍͂͏̰̣̪̘͓̮͘ͅe̢̿̅ͫ̾͒͏̛̞ ̧̦͍̰̦̮ͧ͊̓̊͌ͭf̙̹̣̝̰̝͓̙̀̆̓͛̇̄͑́r͖͚̖̗̙̀̅̍͂̋̈ͭ͆̊͟ė̦̖͎̲̲̉̕ͅe̢͚͍͙͇̭̭̣̲̋̌̽ͧ̐̋ͫ̐̚͘,̧̡̭͚͉̳̰̾̐ͬ̋͑ͧ̑͞ ̶͓̩̹̥̯̝̦̘͋ͨ̍ͬ͗̍͠a̷̵̯̹̖͓̲̤̼̼͈ͭͯͨ̒̄ͬn̷̢̮̺͙̊̂͛͊ͯ̑͆̆ͅ ̴̥͙͍̠͓ͦͩͫ͆̀͗̇̓͝e͙̘̼̭̰̯̠͖͆ͮl͇̯͚ͨ̒̑̂̍̑͟͞e̢͇͕ͮ͒ͪ̍̆̎̒̕͡m̛̛̠͍̏̈́̿͋͒ͤ̏̇ẽ̢͍̯̮̰̍̓̚͠͝ņ͍̪̺̟̣̰̇̓̔̽̊t̴̸̓̈́̈҉͈͇̹̥ͅ ̶̧͓̭̱̻̊̇͒ͩ̌̊r̢̮̦̥̲̥̟̝̣̯͗̌̕ě͈͈̼̲̫̥̏̋̇ͣ́̄̏-̲̱̤̭̮̐ͫ͒̌ͥ̀̚d̷̲̺͈̏̅̈́͂̓ͅǐ̡̑҉̫̞͓s̶̷̢̪̅͒ͅc̞̺͍̘̙̥̾͘͘ͅõ͒̂͊͑̀͏̤͟v̵͍̺͇͖̙͓͚̙ͣ̇ͮ̂̈̐ͯ̿͝e̯͓̟̙̽ͥ̓͂̽͗ͪͦ͠rͩ̋̏̌ͬ͐҉̧̟̩̗̞e̸̴̮̤̫ͥ́ͅd̘̥̑̃̿,̢̙̥̮ͥ̿͘ ̬͓̺̦̣͍̮̓̀ͅa͉̰̣̙̟͙̗̘̮̍́͜l̖̻̪̯̺͚̭̘͊ͨ́͛̕ļ͚̰̦̂ͤ͐͑̌ͯ ̡̤͈͙̦̙̾͒s̱̰̏͛̈́́͟͜h̨͖͖̦͙̏̋̊ͫ̾̈ͫ̋̀å͚̹̾̿̐ͥ̆͒̎̿̕l̘̠̥̘̙̓̒̒̐̚͠l̲͍̣͖̘̥̖͐́̈́ͥ̈ͧ͒̽͠ͅ ̷̴̝̩͕͎̙̮ͩc̨̖͇̫̹͕͍̻͚ͫ̆̋ͬ͌̆͒o͚̳̻̺̬̣͌̅̈́̀͝ͅl̡̻̱͙̜̥̋̀̄͘lͪ̔ͤ̑҉͉̺̫̣̯͈͚a̛͇͂͗̉̌ͨ̒͟p̴̡̛̭͎̫̠̲̺͉̫ͥ͛ͨͩ̉̉ͫͬs̗̙̦̥̖͓̘͚͊͒̅ͯ̂ȇ͏҉̫̳͎͈ ͗̾ͪ̿̇͛ͩ҉̼͢w̡͖̣̮̤̹͇̖̣̜͐̽͠i̶̺͕͍͉̱̘͚̬̿̄t̗̘̱͍̱͈̩ͨ̃̕h̛̲̠̯̠̲͍̻̾ͯͣͨ̐ͯ̈́i̢͖̠̎͐̄ͫn̶̲̜̦ͯ͑̄̄̕ ̡̣̰̱͓͉̖̹ͫ̐͛͌̊̐͆h̰̣͓̖̏̓͗̏̋̚͘͠ͅͅi͛̾ͩ҉͏̻͉̙̦̖s̡̡̰̠̜̞̍́ͬ͗̇͗́ ̆̍ͪ̈́҉̨͍̲͕͚͝p̲̹̞͔̫̙̉̌͂̆͌ͫͧͮ̀̚͜ȁ̷̢͕̻̞̠ͫ̏̾͆ͨt̡̘̩̩̰̭͙͍̗̊͠h͇̗̥̪̟̟͍̳͇̒́ͯ͆͠͠.̛̲̺̥͖̤̦͔̾̒ͣ̾̋̒͐̍͢
̢̱͇̞̃
̸̷̳͇̦͈̌̌̓͋̑̆ͨC̒́͂҉̶̜̠̯̳̰ő͈͇͖̼͋̓̂̒ŕ̀҉̷̟̫͔̠ͅŗ̢̱̰͓̿͑̚̕u͈̿͗͜ͅp̸͎̫̣̙̰̜͍̓̄̏͂ͤͫ̇̓̉̕͟t̨̥̘̥̘͉͇ͫͩ̏͆́ͩ̇̋ͅi̫͍̳̫̱̼͙̞̾̇o̯͓͈̻̝̗̠͊̓̄́̄͗̔͂̀̚ņ̳͕̟̩̱̹̍ ̛͉̭͋ͤ͐̆̀͢i̜ͣ̿ͣ̄ͣ͂ͥͥͧ͠s͔̖͉̗͈̐̃̇̍͞ͅ ̷̵̳̠̞̪̣͍͎̲̓̓̅ͅĉ̶̵̬̩̫̅́o̸̻̖̞̟͎ͬͪ̓͝m̷̶̷̞͉̉ͬ̐ͬi͒́̃҉͖̬̤n̬̦̣̭̮͖̒͆̎ͦ̌̀͗̑ǵ͈̹̝̥̥ͨ̄͋͊͡͡.̶̧̢̰̗̉ͩ͛͂͋

Celica finds a port, and tries to wake Bailey

Eric decides that floating in space isn’t fun, and warps into a starting village, with a good amount of money. He buys some new armor and a laser pistol.

Jackson floats by a piece of space debris.

Ooc:That text is very cool @KAI_BORG

Oc:Sapphire fixes her ships and then checks all the status from it

OOC: @Sachi Glad to have you back! It’s been a while. Also Strider came back to life so yay

IC: Strider goes into the room Masdor is in, “Masdor it’s not your fault, you wouldn’t have know if Omniscience was a threat,” Strider says. “It’s my fault!” Masdor yells back at him, “I can’t stand it when I put people in danger, sometimes I wish I could kill myself, but I can’t”

Ooc: Yay! @Morgy

Ic: Sapphire quickly finishes fixing her ship then teleports over to Strider and Masdor. “Long time no see old friend.” She glances over at Masdor. “Everything ok?”

OOC: thanks! It’s called Zalgo! Comes from an online generator, as for how I got it this way, I just clicked all of the text modifications and set em to the mid-level ‘corruption’

1 Like

“Zablex may or may not be in grave danger, I’m trying to tell Masdor it’s not his fault,” Strider replies. Masdor is curled up in a ball on the ground.

Hanzo, sits back down in the infirmary, because Genni had sustained enough damage to put him into surgery, somehow. even though Genni looked fine when they flew in.

“Ah ok.” She nods and walked over to Masdor. She knelt down to his level. “Hey, it’s ok… it’s not your fault. It never was.” She tries to comfort him. @Morgy

Ooc: Awesome! Probably gonna use that later @KAI_BORG

Hanzo looks down at the ground, as his vision started to blur and shake.

Marka calls the group’s attention. He pauses to make sure he has it.

celica again shakes Bailey

Hanzo blacks out. Waking up in the dreamscape, Hanzo looks up, realizing that the dreamscape had changed into a field of white flowers and whiter than them. He picked himself up and looked into the field of flowers.

He almost felt…upset.

OOC: Awesome! It can be a pretty fun addition for creepy/dangerous situations along with a few other different ones scattered around that I sometimes use. =P

IC: “Yeah? What ya want?” Ruin asked, Walker, nodding in agreement as she lightly leaned against Ruin.

Hanzo starts to slowly walk, picking up one foot after the other. As he walked, the flowers started slowly bleeding over to red. Until he got to a hill.

Waking back up, Hanzo realizes he blacked out and starts to reimagine the dream and think about what it could mean.

She senses something is wrong with Hanzo and huffs getting up. “Ill talk with you shortly Masdor. Strider you are going to have to tell me everything when I get back.” She said then teleports to Hanzo and Genni quickly. Sapphire walks around a bit then spots Hanzo “What the…” @ItsFrostbyte @Morgy

Ooc: It’ll be quite useful on so many levels xD @KAI_BORG

OOC: Oh-ho-ho! Can’t wait to see!