Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“If that is all the information you are willing to give about these other Epitomes I feel it is best we begin with formulating our strategies; and more than one so we can be prepared for whatever may come our way.” Marka tells Hope and Ruin. He turns towards Strider (@Morgy)“I am sure he knows what he is doing and will signal is when he feels the need.” Marka keeps an eye on Hanzo, sensing his mind to ascertain what is happening to him.

On the planet, Zablex hasn’t budged nor caused any sound. His senses ready to act once given the order. He felt something major will happen but what specifically it was is what he didn’t know.

R3-AF16 was at his station keeping an eye on the readings coming from the planet’s surface, ready to inform the group when something of note was registered.

OOC: The suspense…

This universe’s Eric walks through an alley, alternate Eric, or rather Aric, has a job to do.

Occ: Well probably gonna use it for @ItsFrostbyte cause he knows why and still pissed off at him.

I think I might create another character- like an villain, but that’s for later

“Best bet I’d say is just full out assault, give him no time to react, oh sure, there’d defiently be a few injuries but it’d probably be the best way to take him down, especially if he’s one of his more unstable states.” Ruin huffed out, Walker giving her a light smack to the back of her head as Ruin chuckled.

=========

On the surface, as Zablex watched, the computer screens suddenly burst into light, code scrolling across the, at near indecipherable speeds, all of Backup-Massacre fading as the suit suddenly shook, tie thing heavily as a loud roar emanated from within, it’s lights and accents flaring before a physical wave of energy could be felt exploding from the room, the plasma tubes of the ship igniting with power, some cracking and nearly bursting as the plasma’s flow increased, the engines suddenly erupting with power, shaking and nearly moving the ship with their sudden strength as Epitome cackled, yammering excitedly as he grasped at Masscre, still hitting keys and checking screens as he giggled happily, whispering at Massacre in a calming, happy and excited tone.

OOC: @Sachi Oh-ho-ho! I hear of a tale I want to hear! May I perhaps be enlightened? For this sounds like it shall be glorious! (And something fun to mess with him with next time I see him! XD)

Hanzo sits upwards, waking up suddenly.
“Sapph?!”

Omni, your call. was Zablex’s mental message to Omniscience as he watched this, not daring to move or make a sound.

Marka nodded, “And in the event that an all out assault doesn’t work, what is the proposed contingency plan?” Marka asks, he has learned from his experiences that it is wisest to have contingencies in the wings as it is very rare that things go according to your initial plan; and when it does, that isn’t a promise that those backups aren’t still needed.

Hanzo gets up, hearing Marka speaking. He walks up to Sapphire and hugs her, then continues to them.

Aric reaches the drop off point, picking up the first payment and the profiles for his target. He thumbs through them while walking. “Hmmm, interesting.”

Hanzo picks up the pace.

Ooc: He just pissed me off cause of how much I hate Frozen xD that’s all

“Oh Hey-” She hugs him back then quickly follows behind him. “What’s going on?”

Hanzo cant hear her, he’s already around the corner heading for Markas Location, beaconing her to follow.

She teleports to her ship, quickly powers it on then takes off. Guys what’s going on? she ask over the comm as she heads to the same Location

“Pfft, you think one of those’ll work on him? Have fun with that, if anything we’d just have to hope he’s not to far gone to really hurt either of us until I could punch his stupid, smug, little face in.” Ruin growled, scoffing.

======

“The backups fixing back! Attack the machines or Epitome! Either’ll probably work but avoid Massacre for now! I don’t know how the energies’ll react to me or you!” He said loudly, slightly panicking from them sudden energy burst.

OOC: P.s. If you guys are close to the planet I can bet this energy burst is being picked up by your scanners and/or droid. It’s a big one. =P

@Sachi, ah too bad, still funny enough though! XD

Won’t know until it happens!. Was all Zablex said before launching himself towards the machinery armed with his Claymore.

R3 screamed on the comm and showed the massive spike in energy, and it was enough to show the sources: The Backup, Epitome, Zablex and within Zablex was the Omniscience Essence. Marka went slack jawed with surprise. “No time to discuss our plan of action; it looks like we’ll be improvising.” He gives Hope and Ruin access to a ship that fit their needs. “Everyone, get to a ship and prepare to dispatch on Sar’s command!” He pauses for a bit then begins running out the door to the hanger deck to pick out a new ship.

OOC: gonna be AFK because lunch and other stuff. @Runa, you get to pick what Marka’s new ship is gonna be.

She gets warning and alarm signals from neaby about a massive energy spike. “What in the hell…” She gets Makra’s message and makes a hard turn Aye Sir! She gets ready and panicks while waiting. “Come on, come on…”

“F^(& yeah!” Ruin yelled. “Improvisation is my best skill when it comes to planning!” She said as her jest flared in excitement.
“Of course that’s because you usually go off plan to punch people then have to improvise when you realize you’re now being shot at by everyone because they know you’re there.” Walker said teasingly. “Ah-ha-ha! But still you know you love me!” Ruin replied, laughing in good sport.

A relatively small one man ship appears, reading the energy spike. Aric checks the readings.

Yea ok I just loved to hear you to chat about it but now isn’t a good time. She said listening to them over the comm. Get to the ships quickly! @KAI_BORG

The readings are massive, reaching levels higher than most nuclear reactors and seemingly increasing as time went on, the energy itself was of an unknown element but whatever it was it contained large amounts of anti-matter and also seemingly… Non-physical ‘Organic’ and ‘non-organic’ matter scattered throughout it, like ashes on the wind but even more intertwined with the energy.

She looks at the window and the readings. The alarms in her ship on the inside kept blaring. Agh Sh!t… We have to get out here now! She said and watched as the readings and ranking increased