Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

As the alarms started to reach a crescendo the energy finally reached its height, stabilizing… Well mostly stabilized, still with small flickers of energy bursts before restabilizing at its original amount.

She groans in frustration and makes her ship make a hard turn. “Marka is gonna have my a*s later…” she thought then spoke to the comm. Listen up everyone. We have to fall back. Get to your ships and take off immediately. Sapphire says to everyone while quickly charging up the power booster for her ship

As she started to prepare for escape the energy suddenly vanished, condensing in a single point, appearing to be fully stabilized, staying in the same area and levels… for just long enough for it to seem that there was nothing to worry about… Then it exploded.
A massive, slowly widening beam of energy erupting from the planets surface, barely missing both ships as it continued on, the beam itself disappearing into the horizon long before the energy finally ran out, the beam finally dissipating, disconnecting from the planet as it continued onwards, it’s colour a mixture of greys, blacks, greens and purples all mashed together into a corrupted like colour, the readings finally disappearing as the beam traveled off, too far and fast to be seen.

Aric watches it, worrying that he might’ve bit off more than he can chew with this job.

OOC: Oh-ho-ho! You have no idea what events that beam is going to bring at a later date! Muahahahaha! FEAR US!

She makes her ship pull up quickly, trying to avoid for her ship to get hit. I-Is evertone ok? Aric? Marka? Hanzo…? Bailey…? she pulls up a map and tries to relocate everyone but the signal is jammed. “Agh D*mn it… come on…” she thought

“The F^(& was that?!” Ruin yelled in surprise, latching onto Walker. “The F^(&!^£ backups never done that before!”

OOC: She wouldn’t recognize him. This is alternate universe Eric, aka Aric

IC: Aric homes in on Sachi’s ship, and fires a near undectable tracking dart. It embeddeds itself into a small notch on the ship, unlikely to be detected.

Bailey woke up “hey Celica. What’s up.” (@Ace)

Cass was next to Sapphire “hello.” (@Sachi)

“found one.”

Ooc: Ah ok

She hears a sound hit her ship and assumed it was some part of the planet. I’m hoping that wasn’t something to bad… she looks back at Bailey. Oh hey… She said and tries to fix her signal

“good.” He handed the drive to her “hopefully this works”

Ooc- @Sachi Cass, not Bailey, lol.

Ic- “what’s going on?”

She plugged it in

Ooc: Whoops xD

A planet exploded…it had a massive engergy spike… and now it messed up my signal… as said as she rewired it and waiting for the light on the dash board from red to turn green. I’ve lost somewhat connection with the others and I don’t know what has happened to the others…

Sar sees the ship. “Enter a file on that ship into the database, then tell me when you finished so we can follow this Sapphire character.” He said. “Apparently she was one of Marius’ friends.

In the cryogenic chamber within the lab of the Empress, a still near-fatally wounded Marius sharply opens his eyes. One word escapes his mouth, filled with pure hatred and rage. “Eric

The scientists looked panicked. “Malfunction! The cryogenic chamber is starting to shut down! Reallocate more power to it, and add more of the Cryogen!” One orders.

“Bailey’s ok. Obviously Hanzo, his brother and them are ok.” A figure looking almost identical to Bailey save a slightly darker hair color and different eyes was standing next to Cass. His mask was more rough and he had a vial around his neck

“Teri-…Zablex. is ok too, I think” the figure states

@Ace if it worked, Celica would be about as smart as a early teen

“woah,” she said, before collapsing under an information overload

I guess youre right. Sapphire looks over beside Cass and was startled. Woah ok who are you?? she asked looking at the figure paranoid.

Ooc: Halp my cat won’t leave me alone xD

Bailey shakes her a bit oh jeez. Did I f*ck up?

“I’m Bailey.”

Cass sighs knowing he was about to have to explain everything that had happened

Ooc- spray it with water lol

She doesn’t respond