Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ooc: Lil b*tch cut me chest when I sprayed it with water xD At least he’s gone now…Ow

Uhh… you don’t look like much of Bailey… Cass please explain. she backs up and continues to rewire, glancing back at them a few times

The Empress’ chronicler nodded to Sar, who flew over and soon arrived where Sapphire’s and the rest of the ships were. “NES Empress making contacts to the Aurora and accompanying ships.” Sar speaks into the comm. “Can someone explain to me what just happened?!

The scientists ran around, doing many different things to try and stabilize the cryogenic chamber.

As she said that she realized the planet was there, if but with a little bit of extra scorching where the energy beam came from but it was still there… Surprisingly…

Cass sighs “Bailey’s grandpa. The first one to bring me out of the ring.”

@Ace Bailey took the drive out and continued shaking her, trying to wake her up

Ooc- I wasn’t being serious XD

She gets the signal and jumps, falling to the ground, hearing Sar. “Oh my god…” She quickly gets back up and gets to the comm. I-I don’t know how to explain it sir… all I know is that there was a massive energy spike coming from here. Next thing I know it explodes, knocking out the signal for my ship. @Runa

I saw the explosion” Sar responds. “I had hoped someone knew what caused it.” He thinks for a minute, sending one of the drones Marius has made to search a planet to examine the sight of the beam’s origin closer. “And no need to call me sir. I’m Sar.

Still nothing

Marka was still looking for a ship to use, he was being a bit picky.

Zablex was attacking the machinery using his Claymore. (@KAI_BORG)

OOC: stil gonna be AFK but felt that I should say what my characters are doing atm.

Bailey was beggining to freak out what do I do what do I do!? he put her on his shoulder and commed Sapphire “I need your help!”

Aric looks at the other ships in the sector, checking the paper files that go along with each ship. He shakes his head after reading their capabilities. “What did I sign up for…”

“NO!” Epitome screeched, attacking Zablex after the energy beam faded, a tingling feeling lingering across them.

Alright. She sighs and relief. She makes her ship go up and beside their Ship. Do you need any help Sar? @Rune

She gets the message from Bailey. I can’t help yea at the moment bud. But I can send Cass over to yea. @BrokenAxels

Zablex ignored it and kept whaling on the machinery.

OOC: alright guys, my characters are open use just keep them active, alive and in character please.

“No!” Epitome yelled, grabbing at him with his nanite tendrils, attempting to wrench him away and fling him into a wall.

No need. I’m here to help you guys. You’re friends of Marius, and any friends of his are friends of mine.

Alright. Ill join the drones to check it out. she said the Aurora dives down carefully goes near the planet. She checks her readings and the map of the planet.

Bailey tried his best to find out what was wrong. His best though, probably wasn’t much, he wasn’t skilled with tech like this

Her circuits were overloaded

OOC: AFK FOR A BIT THERE’S A SQUIRREL IN MY HOUSE XD

OOC: WOOOOT!! SQUIRREL FOR LIFE!!!