Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Nice to meet you Trey… She whispers quietly and hopes whatever was in there, did not hear her.

A bark was heard right before a crimson and gold Seeker Nobody tackled Epitome and began clawing, biting, slashing and shooting at the one who attacked its master. That’s a new one.. Zablex thought as he resumed his attack. The Seeker felt more…real, being the best term for it, than the other Seekers. It had greater intelligence than the previous Seekers along with being faster, stronger and significantly more durable.

Marka finds a small pod and launches himself inside of it towards the planet. (Spartan landing pod from Halo franchise)

“Nice to meet you too.” He replied, loudly.

She jumps a bit and quickly hid behind the corner. Sh- mmm… she sighs a bit. Nice meet you too… don’t yell please. Now isnt the best time. she said and turns the volume down a bit. Sapphire glances over the corner and then picks up a small rock. She tosses it in the middle of the room then hid back in darkness. Her eyes started glowing a but under her mask

DIE!” Epitome yelled, slamming mutiple spike tipped nanite tendrils into the nobody, roaring at Zablex as he started to gain leverage on the Nobody, large cuts bleeding across his form as he entagled it, picking it up and whipping it at Zablex, Massacre starting to groan and flail as the machines were broken, Epitome panting with mild exertion… until the rock hit the ground that is.

As it did Epitome’s head suddenly whipped up, screaming animalstically as one of his arms reformed into a similar cannon, firing it towards where the rock came from, the green plasma easily burning straight through any metal it encountered, Epitome’s limbs also starting to lengthen, his flesh ripping apart to allow for the metal to grow while three pairs of much larger and thicker than normal, spike tipped nanite tendrils erupted from his sides, each at the same length as his now very enlarged (vertically) limbs, tearing through his armour with ease.
His limbs and tendrils taking on insectile like traits, thin, sharp edged and covered with extra joints, his digits lengthening and becoming sharp tipped It especially didn’t help when the plasma oozing mandibles erupted from the sides of his mouth as an addition to his now needle sharp fangs, his upper canines the longest and each dripping with the green plasma, nearly venomous looking due to the combo.
His eyes flashed pitch black, with only red dots for pupils, as he continued to scream, his voice taking on a rasping tone, small clicking noises heard within it.

The Seeker and Zabkex made eye contact and nodded. Zablex grabbed the Seeker by the arm and flung it back at Epitome with unforeseen might. The lupine beast attacked with renewed strength and ferocity for its wounds had been healed through the power Zablex had been allowed to use. Zablex trashed the machinery and left it a sparking heap of twisted plastic and metal. He turned towards Epitome, a golden, flaming light erupting from his eyes. “Epitome, I fear I may have to resort to terminating you if you insist on this path you now tread.” He warned, his tone was calming but it also had a weight to it that meant his warning wasn’t empty.

Marka’s pod began to enter the atmosphere, making small corrections as it needed to: the landing zone was intended to be near where Sapphire landed.

Marka’s pod landed, crashed would be the more accurate word, near where the other ship landed. He got out looking like he just got hit in the face by a freight train. “Note to self: never use one of those again except as a last resort.” He said to himself as he got his weapons ready.

She sees a small, black ship with dark green accents descend from the sky. “My apologies. I got distracted by the findings my drones broadcasted, but that small ship is me. I’m on my way down.” He says to her.

NO, NO, NO!” Epitome yelled in anger. “I’LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!” He screamed, slamming his fangs into the Nobody, plasma erupting into his veins in great strength as Epitome forced his Plasma production to the max, his nanite tendrils following suit as they slammed into his torso, forcing themselves as far as possible into him as he roared, pulling his fangs away after he had poured what seemed to be nearly a gallon’s worth of the acidic plasma, tossing the Nobody towards the area where the rock had come from. Quickly advancing quickly towards Zablex, skittering in a highly insectile fashion as he started to arch up, towering over Zablex. Shooting his tendrils towards him, aiming to entrap and impale his limbs, preparing to slam his fangs deep within Zablex’s shoulder and/or neck.

Zablex caught the attack and was in a dead lock of sorts for a bit before he roared and threw Epitome through the ship’s walls and outside. He was starting to become engulfed by his power but was still in control. The Seeker got back up and limped over to its master who healed it and boosted its power and durability 50 fold. They faced down the insectoid before them; the Seeker growling, waiting to fight and Zablex’s face seemed to have some sorrow and fear in it, reflecting what Onmiscience was feeling. “I don’t want to kill you.” He tells Epitome.

Marka got to where he could see the fight and was rather surprised by the sight before him.

Ooc: I’m kinda lost of where I am but ok xD and my god I need to improve on my rp skills cause that my friend @KAI_BORG is a whoa new level like d*mn

Sapphire hears them fight and felt the ground shaking a bit. What the… she hears the roaring and yelling but it was in a different room. She jogs around the area trying to find anything then heads out of the destroyed ship. She looks up and spots them fighting. Holy…

She sees Sar’s ship land, and he hops out and runs over, his right arm shifted into a blaster.

WELL TOO BAD THE FEELING’S NOT MUTUAL! NO ONE IS TAKING MASSACRE FROM ME EVER AGAIN! I HAVE LOST TO MUCH AND I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE TAKE ANYTHING FROM ME AGAIN! DIE!!!” He roared, his limbs suddenly starting to glow with plasma, previously unnoticed tubes filling as he continued, blood suddenly spurting from his mouth as he charged forward, dripping down the sides while he screamed, his tendrils suddenly splitting into triple tipped claws, a mini plasma cannon/gun within each, firing erratically towards them in a fast stream, moving nearly 10 times as fast as before and slowly increasing as the blood flow from his mouth increased, small drips starting to become visible from his tear-ducts.

OOC: @Sachi Sorry about that! Big RP fan! Only time I can really unleash my inner fantasy/character creation side so I try to be the best I can!
Basically your rock ‘attack’ kinda set the already on edge Epitome off and he started trying to kill everything even more than before.

“You and I know I don’t intend to take Massacre away; his time has long since passed. You fear being alone and I understand, more than you think; I have watched nearly a century go by and never be given the luxury of death but to linger and watch as I see worlds rise and fall, friends how old and die, to know that I can’t join them pains me but I don’t let that desire consume me as it has consumed you. I want to help and if you truly don’t want to be alone then you will stop fighting right now and listen: if you destroy everything you will always be alone but if you let go of the past and look to the future you will not be alone for at your side will be people that care for you and want to help you.” Zablex told Epitome as he kept dodging the attacks and the Seeker kept striking exposed points of the bug-like beast to slow it down but was agile enough to avoid and be out of reach when it was attacked.

OOC: GTG, You guys know the rules.

Aric flips the switch to stealth mode on his ship, the autopilot descending into the atmosphere. “Targets are on the planet, and it’s not like I can do much in a space battle.” Aric changed into a close fit stealth suit. He strapped on a electro baton and a laser pistol onto his belt. He finished by placing on his black helmet, which sealed up with the suit. A HUD lit up, displaying stuff like mental blocking, air filter functionality, and battery power left. As the invisible ship landed and the door opened up, an invisible man walked out. Soon the door closed again, and it was as if nothing had changed.

HE’S NOT DEAD YOU IDIOT! NONE OF US WERE EVER ALLOWED TO DIE! AND I WILL FIND THEM ALL AND BRING THEM BACK! NO MATTER THE COST! WHY, YOUR OWN MODIFICATIONS ARE WHY I EVEN MANAGED TO BRING HIM BACK!” Epitome hissed, quickly grabbing the Nobody with surprising speed, ignoring the wounds, winding up and throwing him towards Zablex with a speed not even he could dodge at this range, slamming into him with enough force to send them both flying back into the ship, Epitome following him in quickly, still moving in the strange insectile way he had started doing in this form.

Sar runs up to her. “What’s going on?” He attempts scanning the combatants, the only one his database recognizes being Zablex. He waits for either to attack.

She watches him and tried a figure out a way to help. In the mean time she hid around corners and tried not to get it. By accident she she jumps on top of Epitome. Whoa… she tries to balance herself

WHO IS THERE?!” Epitome roared in surprise, momentarily distracted before nearly twisting his head 180 degrees around, seeing her.
DIE!” He screeched, swinging a tendril towards her as he started to refocus on Zablex again.

“Hey ugly!” Sar yelled as he ran up. “You deal with them, you get me!” His left arm formed into a sword.

She grabs hold of the Tendril and slams it down to the ground. Stand down! We don’t want to kill you! She hisses and her eyes glow behind her mask