Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The mechanic then asked cass to leave

Occ: Just got out of the shower sorry xD

Ic- Sapphire cools down a little bit then the dragon lowers it head, letting her get down. She walks over to him and with her scythe she carefully lifted up his head. Her glowing blue eyes look around the creature. See? Im not here to kill you. Just wanma heal and talk. No harm. she lowers his head back down genlty and walks around the body, looking at the markings. The dragon raises it’s head and closes it’s wings but still had its mouth open, ready to fire if necessary.

“I can understand that.” The new entity said, his voice rasping with strain, as if he hadn’t talked in eons.
“I apologize for Omniscience’s behavior… or would it be Epitome’s? Either way, I am sorry it took me so long to gain the strength to stop him. I am Massacre, and you may be?” He asked, holding out a massive, gauntleted hand as he reached down wth the other to lift the unconscious Epitome, his wounds slowly healing as his body went back to normal.

She and dragon look over at him. “Sapphire. My name is Sapphire.” She flicks her wrist and the dragon behind them slowly disappears into thin air. She glances at him. “I can help Epitome heal.” She said has her hands glow a green color. It’s slowly lifts up him up and on his feet, while healing the wounds more quickly.

“Ah, it’s good to see a familiar power.” Massacre said in a happier voice. “Epitome used to be our medic before his powers faded and he… changed.” He said in a happy yet also saddened tone as he rested an armoured palm against Epitome’s forehead, brushing some hair back from his surprisingly peaceful face considering how he was just acting…

Zablex got up and was using a Lindwirm Lance as a walking staff to help him to walk stabilly to the group. “That pain isn’t going away anytime soon.” He winced as he desummoned the Seeker.

“Hello.” He heard a deep, and intimidating yet calming voice call out near him, around where Epitome was last while fighting the other Epitome subjects and dragon. “Who might you be?”

She was quiet for a moment then sets him back down. Sapphire runs her hand along his back to check if she missed anything. “Why was he acting like this? Cause I swear hes faking this whole thing, you both possibly get a back slap.” Sapphire snaps a bit before she looks at him then continues to heal any left over wounds. “We take it very seriously about planets or whatever exploding. Hence I’ve lost mine. Check that, part of a different universe.”

“No, he is not faking this. After he lost his powers he started to shatter, he became obsessed with keeping us safe, making us stronger, to dangerous levels and with no care of the cost, that combined with the Project leaders finally forcing him to being killing like us fractured him, changing him from the Epitome we knew and cared for to this one.” Massacre said sadly, waiting for the new entity that had walked out of the ship he had woken up in to also respond.
“But I still believe he is somewhere within and I will stay loyal to him as he will to me. We are friends no matter what happens.”

“I see.” She goes to the side of Epitome head. “He better behave however. It’s scary enough having like a phantom psychopath haunt and want to marry yea, let alone a dangerous yet bizarre creature go rouge.” She knlet down and placed her hand on his head, gently rubbing and healing it. “What is he anyway? He looks like a hybrid of some sort.”

“I can understand why that would be a problem.” Massacre replied, seemingly unfazed. “Also, yes, we are hybrids, all of the Epitome project are a hybrid of human and humanities greatest technologies, secret and otherwise, and if one is to believe Epitome we are also merged with some type of being’s known as Essence’s.” He replied, putting a hand o his chest before putting it back down to rest reassuringly on Epitome.

“A creation half man, half machine.” Sar said. “I can almost relate. A machine created to be a man.” He returns his weapons to his hands.

“Hmm? Sounds interesting.” Massacre replied before his head suddenly jerked to the side, a flaming fist smashed into his helmet.
“YOU F^(&!#& F^(&!” Glory yelled as she continued to punch at Massacre, Hope attemtping to hold her back while Massacre just chuckled moving his head to look at them.
“Hello Hope and Glory, it is good to see you are also alive.” He said, the smile evident in his voice as Glory cursed.
“It is also good to have you back Massacre, even if we never did expect to encounter you or… ‘Epitome’ ever again.” She said, finally getting a different reaction from Massacre as he tilted his helmet to the side in mild confusion, before just shaking it away.

Sar’s eyes turn a coded green as he analyzed Glory’s punching fist. After a second, small flamethrowers came out all over his fingers as his arm shifted to look like hers in size and shape, stating that pure white in color. “An interesting weapon, I must say.” He says as he inspects his arm.

“I am curious to know how it all works.” She gets up and sighs, looking down at it. “He’s all healed up. Just needs time to rest.” Her hands stop glowing then Sapphire steps back then looks around the area. “Now we need to clean up this sh*t hole.” She slightly jumps a bit when they heard them. “Ohh ok… um hello?” She takes off her mask when she looks at them, wiping it a bit. Her pointed ears pin back a bit

Cass nodded “I’ll be back tomorrow. And if one thing is wrong with her, I’m killing you.” He disapears.

@Sachi @KAI_BORG G!Bailey turns human. He lands down with a heavy thud and loud crack “ow…that was disappointing.”

Bailey walks over to them

“Zablex, ancient Nobody and immortal master of the Seekers.” He says as he is almost entirely healed. “I believe I may need some rest so forgive me if I don’t speak for a while.” He sits down nearby the group just as Marka walks up to inspect the damage of the battle and to sense the intentions of this ‘Massacre’.

“Thanks!” Glory said, calming down enough to gloat. “It’s 100% all natural mate!” She said, flames erupting from her vents, cracks and seals in her armour.
“If you are to believe ‘Epitome’ our powers are caused due to our merging with beings known as Essence’s from an alternate plane the Epitome project managed to gain entrance to.” Hope replied before noticing Sapphire’s ears, staring at them studiously.
“Hmm, quite nice, tell me are they from modifications or a natural feature of your species?” She asked in a polite yet inquisitive tone, seeming genuinely interested.

“A good title that.” The being said. “I am known as Massacre, a short name and title yes, but a fitting one if you ask those that were once a part of my team.” He replied politely.

Sar looks at his arm as it reverted to normal. Without looking up, he asked a question. “What’s it like?”

“oh new people” Bailey waves

G!Bailey stays silent, letting his leg, which was most likely broken, heal. He gets up after a few seconds “much better.”