Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Oh these? It’s natural.” She shrugs. “I’m an Elf. Im Not from around here.” Sapphire replies. “You are Hope I’m guessing?” She glances back that the grandfather and her hand glows green- healing his legs and any wounds.

“thanks, but my wounds heal on their own.” He States, his wounds already having healed completely

“What’s what like? The power?” Glory asked, much calmer than before but still tense.
“Well I’ve gotta say its… nice, a warm, calming sensation or a boiling, eager sea of anger, flame and want for fun and, well, glory, dependent on how I am feeling, even when not in use. It feels natural, like if I lost it i’d be losing an important part of myself.” She explained.

======

“Hello.” Massacre said, waving back to the two Bailey’s

========

“Oh, too bad.” Hope said with mild, yet real, disappointment. “I feel they would’ve gone well with me.” She explained. “Hmm, an elf you say? Can’t say we’ve ever encountered your species on our travels except for in fantasy. And yes, my name is Hope, or Silent-walker if you prefer to use my… ‘given’ name from the Project.” She said, huffing in irritation as she said the last bit.
“So, may I inquire as to what yours is?”

“hello” they say in unison, it’s quite scary how similar they are as they wave to him

“Ah, the old ‘scare someone by saying the same thing at the same time’ trick eh?” Massacre asked, unfazed. “I must say the similarities between you two also helps to increase the scare factor. I take it you are related?”

geppetto goes to work

“I like Hope and Silent-Walker. Has a nice ring to it and it defines you aswell in a positive way. ‘Project’ makes you sound like you are forced to do something of someone who abuses your power. But so far from my experience, that’s not you.” She said with a soft smile. “Plus you gotta admit Silent- Walker sounds kinda like a bad*ss name.” She tries to encourage her. “Personally I don’t have title or nickname.”

“Ah both you and Glory have said the same thing, it’s why she loves her name to. As for what you said about the Project… you described quite accurately what each of us Epitome subjects lives were like for a long time.”

Sapphire pins her ears back and her eyes glow blue. “D*mn… as much as I wanna learn about it but is there anyway you can escape from it?” She swings her scythe a bit in frustration. “Because I’d love to go help and set you guys free.”

“Anyone know how to construct a humanoid body from scratch?” Zablex asks, his hand makes a sweeping motion as he mutters, “Cure.” and the whole group feels the healing spell take effect, the Epitomes feel an extra, familiar boost in the spell’s effects. (@KAI_BORG)

“why would we want to scare you?” Bailey asks “and yeah he’s my grandpa”

G!Bailey chuckles “if I wanted to scare you you’d probably be scared.”

“Old friend, I didn’t think you still can go dragon nowadays.” Zablex says in a joking manner.

“Ter- Zablex!” He says in a excited tone “of course. I may have died but I’m stronger than ever”

After a long pause, he responded. “To be ‘all natural.’ To be natural. To be alive.”

“So, you are a Saiyan?” He asks jokingly.

“Oh, do not worry, we escaped from that life long ago.” Hope replied, a sad smile evident in her voice.
“At least, we have escaped as much as we could, some changes can not always be reversed… and to think we all have Epitome to thank for this, for our freedom caused from his last fracture, the one that finally shattered the old one we cared for.” She said sadly, obviously not having the same state of mind as Massacre.

========

“Hmm… I’d have to say if anything that’d be Epitome’s territory.” Massacre said. “He always was learning and experimenting about the human form.”

=======

“Oh… that… I guess it just feels… free, like you have control over yourself, no matter what happens or what you believe, it is… peace, no matter how you may feel… really, we Epitome’s are not the best to ask about this, we ourselves are just learning what it is like to be more than just near unfeeling killing machines, with only cares for the others of our kind.” Glory said, staring into the distance and talking in a slightly saddened tone at the end.

G!Bailey gives a sarcastic laugh “says the one with the color changing hair.”

Sables nods in understanding. Omni, wanna take a turn and talk to your old friends? In the mindscape, Zablex motions his giving Omniscience control for however long he feels is needed to talk to his old companions again.

(@BrokenAxels) “That was Xigbar’s little trick, but I see your point.” Zablex says with a relaxed chuckle.

“Are they still after differentering creatures and humans to and for experiments?” She still swings her scythe back and forth

He joins him in the laugh

Bailey began to think i have three grandpas now. huh.