Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Ooc: I have no idea tbh. It’s the first thing that came to mind xD

Sar sat in his captain chair, staring into the space ahead. After a while, he hits his comm. “Where to next?

Hanzo thinks back to what KAr-Em said, not remembering what Kar-Em said before death.

She puts on her mask. Anything else you need help with Sar? she asked overy the comm

In the med bay (Where Massacre currently was, having brought Epitome there) a body stirred on a bed, eyes flickering open to display lines of code in a state of flickering, changing between the colours of green, red and blue, staring sightless oh as the pupils resized, changing shape and flickering as they slowly started to focus.

She shrugs. I guess not. she flips up her mask then wall back to her ship

Aric lines up the sights of his pistol with Sapphire from the top of the ridge. He pulls the trigger, and a silent laser flies towards her back. He then retreats into the foliage

“Agh!” She gets hit and drops down. She weakly groans while getting up. “What the hell?!” She weakly back stands up @Omega_Tahu

Aris watches. “Wait a moment.” He checks his laser pistol, and finds that it wasn’t on full power. “Shoot.” He switches it to a lethal blast, and lines up the sights again, aiming for a chink in the armor. After a second he fires again.

OOC: Where are you guys?

IC: Hearing this somehow, Hanzo hurries to Sapphires side.

???

OOC: Same planet.

She saw it coming and quickly dodges it. “Holy-” Sapphire caught a glimpse of who it was then quickly jumps off, trying to hide in different places.

Ooc: Yea and he hears me in pain xD

???

Aris calmly lines up for another shot, keeping track of his target. His HUD alerts him of another person coming. Got to get this done sooner rather than later

She hid behind a rock and gets out her rifle. Sapphire cautiously peaked around the corner and tried to look around who ever it was again.

Ooc: I mean like she saw where the shot came from not the person who did it

A laser flies toward her as she peaks around a wall. Aris sighs, and quietly moves to a better position.

She kept her rifle close to her. Sh!t! she thought. What do they want from me…is it Malex…? she kept her head low and weaved in and out of the area. Just need to get to my ship and I’ll be safe… she mumbles and kept on her gaurd.

G!Bailey stood there and all out ignored it

Bailey woke up after the second shot “what the hells going on?”

A flurry of lasers flew out towards her from a new location, burning holes in the scenery if they miss.

She groans a bit frustrated and her eyes turn glowing blue. Her rfile shape shifts into her scythe. It started to glow blue aswell. Sapphire cracks her neck a bit and jumps up on the rock, then she used her magi- making it into a shield. It deflected the shots. She jumped up high and tried to get a better look at the intruder.

“oh. Another fight. Fantastic.” Bailey sighed as his form turned completely black

Ooc- about the ‘whyd it have to be dragons’ thing. That was a Skyrim reference, not a actual question lol