Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Aric sighs. I can’t win now, at least from this angle. He starts to sneak around to another side. He glances over at Bailey, and pauses. That might complicate things…

Ooc: oh… oh facing well xD

She keeps jumping high and prepares to fight

Geppetto continued

Cass teleports in “how’s she coming along?”

As Aric looked at Bailey and contemplated his next move a beam of energy suddenly impacted the wall near him, scorching it and forming a small crater as the area it hit partially, melted the trails of material quickly cooling to form uneven trails below it.

“Hmm, I missed… Must be getting rusty.” Hope said, lowering her sniper slightly as she stared, a small light visible beneath her visor from where her right eye would be.
“I must say that your cloaking technology is much more advanced than I have seen in a while, assassin.” Hope called out, starting to aim towards him again, her snipers muzzle starting to glow with energy. “And while I missed last time, I won’t miss again.”

Sar gets signals of weapons of all sorts being fired on the planet, taking his personal ship down. “Sar contacting Sapphire!”(@Sachi) He calls. “What’s going on down there?” He turns his ship’s sensors to heat signatures.

He jumped from the sudden appearance, but says, “she’s better.”

She pulls her mask down quickly. Im not sure! One minute I’m fine the next someone is firing at me. By the looks of it, someone is firing some silent pistol- correct me if I’m wrong. She said as she saw his ship come flying over her. Can you scan anything? I think they’re are using some cloaking device. @Runa

I really only see your guys’ heat signatures, but I’ve got two drones searching for others nearby.” He responds. “It’s only a matter of time until we find them.

“is she done?”

Mkay. Who ever is firing really wants me dead. The first shot was like a warning. The next few were shots were alot more powerful than the first. She says and jumps to different places. @Runa

@BlackBeltGamer98

A strange robot waddled over to where Marka was.

OOC:

Not my design, I don’t claim it as my own.

Bailey teleports next to her “once again. What happened.”

Someone is trying to kill me. Sapphire said @BrokenAxels

Ooc: That robot is disturbingly cute xD @Traykar

OOC:

Ooc: Yup. Disturbingly Cute

ah. Ok. he spoke through her mind did you see who it was

Ooc- forgot his typhon form can’t talk lol

OOC: Reads 200+ posts Yeah not reading that, what happened while I was gone?

Alright

Ooc:Shte happened. Just to catch you up there was a massive energy spike that has gone wrong. A hybrid creature went rogue, calmed his as down and now there’s someone trying to kill me @Morgy

I need that Location of where he is Sar. And no Bailey. Who ever it is using a cloaking device and silent pistol. @ Rune @BrokenAxels