Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“The various other weapons I mentioned earlier.” He tells her. “May I be allowed to show the various forms they can take?” He asks. “I promise to not direct them at you an return them to Gauntlet form when done.” He reassured her.

“No.”

“Very well.” The gauntlets do not ■■■■■ form nor does Zablex move.

“Uh huh. And what about your friend. Mr. Terminator over there?”

“I don’t know much about his arsenal.” He tells her. (@Runa). “Sar, would you please tell her your full inventory and arsenal honestly?” He asks him.

Kai groans, sitting up and rubbing his head (helmet) as he muttered “The 'ell happened?” Before looking around. “… WHY IS THERE POPCORN EVERYWHERE?!” He yelled, flailing and accidentally kicking the bucket, up-righting it and stopping the popcorn flow

OOC: Also, is the ship crashed or did Zablex and Sar just somehow end up on a planet?

OOC: ship crashed and everyone went to explore. Zablex followed Sar’s signal and now the two of them are stuck in an underground bunker belonging to Traykar’s new character and said character is very paranoid and is being allowed to check if they have taken anything; if the inspection is satisfactory she’ll let them go ( basically airport security to ensure they didn’t steal anything).

OOC: Ah k… well Kai is stuck in the ship… surrounded by like waist deep popcorn… big hole somewhere near him from what I remember, and if anything I doubt Massacre and the others are that interested in the bombs anymore. XD

OOC: Bombs are defused

OOC: Ey! That works even better then! Now they just need to traverse the maze of lower levels they’re in/tear through all those walls!

“My body. I have the ability to copy weapons and abilities of others I see temporarily. However, my arms can ■■■■■ into typically non-lethal blasters or sword blades, and I can form wings. Other than that, I have nothing; I have no pockets to check and no compartment in my body not being used by my circuitry or unexposed metal.”

Zablex nods, “He didn’t lie. He has nothing of yours, neither do I.” He tells the female. (@Traykar). “Are you satisfied with the results of your inspection?”

“I dunno.”

“What puts you at unease?” Zablex asks.

“I dunno, get the hell outta my house.”

Zablex grabs his things. “Good day to you.” He politely says before he and Sar leave the bunker. (@Runa)

OOC: gonna be off for a bit.

IC: Zablex brings Sar to Marius. Marka seemed a bit pale but otherwise better than before. “What’s the plan? I apologize if I sound rude but we are stuck here until we fix the Empress and she’s a huge ship. It’ll take time to repair.” Zablex asks the group.

These feelings…fear, foreboding, weakness…what do they mean and why are they getting stronger? Marka thought as he meditated, a look of deep concentration on his face.

Sar nods, then looks at Marius. After a long pause, Sar talks to him. “Hi.” He said.

Marius, after another long pause, responds. “So, you work.”

“Yeah.”

OOC: I’ve been gone for a while sorry, Christmas and some other stuff happened. Someone wanna catch me up?

OOC: Kai is buried in waist deep popcorn and the ships crashed… that’s all I’m going to say… have fun.~
=P

Eric is disappointed that all his bombs are now useless. He activates the stealth suit and travels back into the ship, looking for a hangar bay.