Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

The sergeant that was with Marka points to the direction of the Sith’s attacks, “I think our target is in that direction.” He says.

OOC: If Marka gets mad enough, he’s gonna unleash a lot of shocking attacks to try to find his opponent.

Scientists in the lab bring out four small boxes. “We need to use these. Make another set, then put these around the ship after evacuating everyone and setting up a camp. The ship needs to be left to the workers if it’s ever gonna fly again.”

Another nods and starts to work.

Marius hears them, but stays where he was to listen to Sar’s eventual response.

OOC: This is awesome!

1 Like

Aric fires his pistol, aiming successfully with a D20 roll of 19. He also rolls out the way successfully with a D20 roll of 13.

Marka manages to block the hit and he rushes at the intruder. His lightsaber making a maneuver that is very difficult to dodge.

OOC: D20 ranges are 1-10=hit and reveal, 1-5 being the major damage but 6-10 are armor damage only; 11-16=armor damage and glitchy stealth, 17-20=graze, near miss, close shave and total miss in that order. Gonna be at work, you guys know the drill.

D20 says 16

Aric dodges, and throws a impact grenade.

D20 says 18

impact grenade hits

D20 says 9

explosions do not spread to the nearby ships

D20 says 1

lol rip, the impact grenade sends Aric flying out of the ship, nearly dead.

D20 says 8

Aric fails to set off the bombs.

The team from before continues to look around, and one spots his heat signature lying there. He rushes over and calls medical personnel to meet his in their prison cells.

D20 says 8 again, and Aric fails to activate the bombs

D20 says 3, and it really wants Aric to die. Condition worsens.

They soon met up with medics, who tried to remove his suit so they could properly see who they were working on.

D20 says 3, Suit is very hard to remove

D20 says 15, Aric’s condition doesn’t worsen much more

D20 says 17, Aric successfully sets off the hangar bombs

#BOOOOOOOOM

Hangar ships explode, except for one

D20 says 1, lol nevermind, that ship dies too. In fact, the bomb creates a chain reaction with all the defused bombs, that means the entire Empress is now in flames. Fire gets into the fuel cell area, causing more explosions. The computers download a virus that cause them to spontaneously combust due to the explosions melting the antivirus hardware. Basically, everything that could go wrong goes wrong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

D20 says 14, and Aric struggles to stay conscious.

OOC: Oh how I’ve waited for a 1… :smiling_imp:

Shannon lives in a bomb shelter. She was not affected by the bombs.

Thankfully, all personnel had been evacuated, except for those in there working on Aric who was on the ship he just blew up, and were setting up camp a ways away.

OOC: While I guess it’s a little late now, I guess I thought it was obvious that, since they also had signup sheets, utterly decimating other people’s ships without permission was kinda like doing so to someone else’s character. Oh well, I gotta roll with the punches, I guess.

OOC: That’s where you’re wrong

Oh… welp, guess that’s a good thing to keep in mind… On the bright side, they are now stranded in one location which can be explored.

IC: 17: Aric remains conscious. 4: Suit is still hard to take off. 8: Aric’s condition worsens due to the nearby explosion of much amazement.

d20 says 2: Aric’s ship gets launched into space by the explosion, completely dysfunctional. It’s now the planet’s new moon

OOC:

oh am I?

IC: after the explosion, all surviving personnel tentatively head back to the ship. They go in, searching for salvageable mining tools.

OOC: …

I see…

IC: 18, they find that there is still a lot of useful stuff. A bit crispy, but useful.

Half of the group go searching for useful building material, while the rest use what was already laid out. They continue repairs, which will, at the current rate, take about 1-2 months to complete.

D20 says 14 and Aric is alive somewhere in the ship. Far from unharmed, but still hanging on

One heavily wounded medic, one of an unfortunately few left, picks him up and lumps over to the group of salvagers. “Help, medic.” He says before collapsing, and the group rush them to camp, where the remaining two medics attempt to save them both from their near critical to critical conditions.

The still barely conscious Aric is happy he is alive and out of the ship.

The medic working on him attempts removing his suit, knowing that doing so will make it much easier to save him.

Marius looks on at his ship. “The last remaining piece of great Manamian technology, gone.” He said.

Sar put a hand on Marius’ shoulder, comforting him.