Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Kai and glory ignored the bot, too busy singing. Hope turned and stared for a moment before shrugging and turning to stare into the trees, Massacre doing the same but turning to watch Kai instead, asking a quick “Yes? What do you want?”

The droid responded, I am wondering why you are all burning these things when we could be salvaging them as well as- He suddenly got a signal from a holocommunicator. Permission to put you on a conference call with Marka Sadow? he requests.

“Shadow? Nice last name that.” Massacre replied, chuckling. “Sure, put it up. Also, we didn’t set this on fire, blew itself up so we left and those two started dancing.”

R3 projects a life size holographic image of Marka and Zablex, both looking like they’ve been through heck and back several times. “Massacre, where is everyone?” Marka asks, leaning a bit on his walking staff. Zablex asks, “How’s Kai doing?”

“We’re all here at the ship… well us Epitomes that’s is. As for Omni-Kai” He said, a small twitch across his shoulders. “He’s… he’s fine.”

“I’m glad to hear it. R3, send us your coordinates and we’ll rendezvous at your location.” The holo vanishes and the two begin heading to the breakage.

Sar answered his call. “Hello? We’re at camp and about to go out for some supplies, mainly food. If you get the chance you should join up with us.”

Marius walks over to the cage Aric(@Omega_Tahu) was being kept in. The medic sees this. “Oh s***. Sorry man, nice knowing you.” She said. “But he’s probably going to kill you.” She gets up and walks out.

Marius grabbed her shoulder on his way over. “Thanks for saving him.” He muttered into her ear. “Know I get to be his end.” He walks into the cage and closes the door. After a silence, he spoke. “Do you know who I am?”

Shannon backed off and started walking around the group.

Marka goes to Marius while Zablex heads for the Epitomes.

The Sergeant that was with Marka when the ship exploded brought him over to Sar. He looked like he’d been through the Fields of Punishment in Erebos a thousand times. Marka kept silent.

Sar looked at him quizzically. “What…happened?” He hesitantly asked.

Marka lifts his hand to try lifting up a nearby crate but it didn’t even move an attometer (one quintillionth of a meter). “My powers are gone.” He tells Sar. He looks at his hands, “I feel so…so blind, so weak as if I am a layer of thin ice that could crack at any moment.” He starts to explain what happened to him and to Zablex. “…I can still use the Dark Side as sustenance but that’s about it.” He finishes. Can I even call myself a Sith in this state? He asks himself in his thoughts.

Zablex arrives to the Epitomes, still looking rather wiped out and leaning on his walking staff for support. (@KAI_BORG)

“What happened to you?” Massacre asked in mild confusion, having turned as he heard Zablex’s approach.

He shrugs, instantly regretting the action as he winces. “Not personally. From the files, I think you might be you’re Marius?”

A look of pure anger is hidden by Marius’ helmet. “Well, Eric, I definitely remember you. You were the one who killed our old universe. My species. My wife. My daughter.” He says, barely holding back from a yell. “And I have some questions for you.”

Shannon continued to move around, before entering the wreckage.

She finds about a dozen workers currently scattered around the ship, repairing what they can.

She did her best to remain unnoticed, making her way through the ship.

Eric looks at Marius quizzically, but doesn’t say anything.

Zablex explains what happened to him and Marka. “My curse cannot be revoked; the shadows said they’d allow us the means of survival and that meant Marka’s natural competency with a lightsaber and the ability to derive sustinance from the Dark Side of the Force while I still cannot die and am left to be a pure melee fighter who carries and will protect Omniscience to his best. I made Omni a promise and I intend to keep it.” The mindscape was still as comfortable and homey(?) as possible for Omni. Omni would’ve felt and comprehended what happened to Zablex and Marka but was unaffected by it as he never abused his power. Zablex looked at Massacre, “I guess I’ll be a sort of close quarters, unkillable battle medic for everyone.” He chuckles, “Well, I can’t change the past and I cannot fully control the future so I shall tread the path my heart shall guide me down.” Zablex says. Whatever happens, he will do his best to pass this “Trial of Self” and fulfill his promise to Omni; only now; with a proverbial monkey wrench complicating things a bit.

Marka, on the other hand, was feeling useless but could somehow feel Marius’s hatred, suffering, anguish and rage calling upon the Dark Side. While he was glad for the sustinance he was worried. “Sar,” he asks, “What would happen to Marius if he became consumed or enthralled by the Dark Side of the Force?” The emotions Marius was feeling and utilizing were calling upon the power of the Dark Side and could have very adverse effects depending on the individual and the species. (@Runa). Marka’s strength was returning but slowly due to his own emotional state of being broken and perceiving himself as useless without his powers.

OOC I know I’ve been saying this…

I should get back into this rp